Little victories...

All that hard work and now what? Let's talk about how to keep those pounds off...

Postby DonicaB » May 7th, 2005, 2:06 pm

OK.........OK...........OK...........let me get this straight. Rae is a cat.........a homeless cat...........that lives in a cardboard box.........under an assumed name..........Jodie? :scratch:

Now, you see, I noticed, Rae, as everyone EXCEPT Christi calls her, goes by raederle. Spelled backwards that is El Red Ear. Now, ...........I could be wrong ........but I think that could be Spanish,.....but,.........what does it mean? :huh: ................And more importantly.............what color is her other ear? :?:

El Red Ear, where forth art thou, El Red Ear?

DonicaB :roflmao:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Dean0408 » May 7th, 2005, 3:18 pm

OMG Donica..........that was one of the funniest posts EVER!!! :roflmao:

You are today's QUEEN OF COMEDY!!! :bow:

El Red Ear indeed!!! I agree........it must be a Spanish name. Maybe she is some sort of BANDITO!!.........with a whole bandito army!

Maybe her other ear has no color at ALL..........maybe she has only ONE EAR........and it is RED!! She could have had her ear bitten off in a fight or something. I bet the ear she has left is red from either a recent wound of some sort........OR......when she is riding her horse in the sun, she always forgets to put sun screen on her EAR and does not wear her sombrero!!

If it IS a Spanish name........El Red Ear would really be El Oreja Roja........but since that is a feminine noun......it would have to be ...........La Oreja Roja! but.......I like El Red Ear the best.

Run for the hills!! El Red Ear and her band of thugs is coming!!!

........and like you.........I wonder where she is? Probably off pillaging some poor unsuspecting villiage, I'll bet.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 7th, 2005, 3:44 pm

What on earth is going on in here? lol That white powder in the bags is meant for DRINKING people :shock:

I've been forcing the men in my house to clean house all day long as part of my Mother's Day "gift" hehe. I try to use this day wisely as to maximize the output :D We're down to the floors and me finishing up the laundry. If all goes well it will ALL be done before I turn in tonight WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And whoever it is that is having the dishwasher issue......I've lost track at this point........for heaven sake go buy a dishwasher!! No American household should be without a great dishwasher!! Two things I am NOT going to do..........HAND WASH DISHES.......or go to the LAUNDRY MAT! Call me spoiled........but I don't work 40+ hours a week for nothin' baby 8) They have dishwashers that do everything but put them up for ya now.........and frankly that's what I have a husband for hehe.

As for this EL RED EAR :roflmao: You people have done cracked up :nana:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby kassilou » May 7th, 2005, 4:19 pm

LilMsTexas wrote:What on earth is going on in here? lol That white powder in the bags is meant for DRINKING people

I am NOT gonna drink people. :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 7th, 2005, 4:23 pm

Darn kassilou! You beat me to that one..........I was gonna do the same thing. NICE ONE! :lol:

Yeah Christi........what do you think we are VAMPIRES??? Drink people indeed.......sheesh (those Texans are SCARY sometimes)

Dean
Dean0408

Postby bikipatra » May 7th, 2005, 4:41 pm

Dean, the word is spelled INNUENDO. :-P Mr. Spelling Police!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 7th, 2005, 6:09 pm

Donica, Christi, & Dean-

You all are too funny!! I have been out all day and when I get on here to check the forum I see I've been missing all the fun! :mrgreen: :lol: :shock:

Angelia 8)
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 7th, 2005, 7:36 pm

DARN IT!! I am calling "Typo" on the innuendo thing Biki........I have been spelling that word correctly for many years...........so you will have to call the "Typo Police" on me. How embarrassing to tell Donna that I will be watching her spelling only to have a word spelled incorrectly in that very post. Thanks for catching it before Donna did.......at least she won't have that satisfaction. :roll:

Angelia.....yep, you have been missing the fun........wait till Rae see it. The same type of stuff happened last week when she was gone for a day. I warned her she can't leave us unattended.

Dean
Dean0408

Postby doglover » May 8th, 2005, 5:36 am

I am sitting here laughing so hard and my DH thinks I have gone completely nuts! Drinking people, El Red Ear....

Rae/Jodie/El Red Ear/Bandit leader....where for art thou? Maybe she's packing to move in with me!!! :yay:

Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 9th, 2005, 9:20 am

Okay........I can't stand the silence. Where the heck is El Joderle ?

Hope she didn't ride off into the sunset.........I was anxiously awaiting her comments regarding our weekend dialogue.

We miss ya Rae!!! :cry: Come baaaaaaaaack!

Dean
Dean0408

Postby DonicaB » May 9th, 2005, 12:49 pm

I can't stand it either, Dean. Where is that masked bandito? Or is it bandita? She has no idea what she is missing. :devious:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Unca_Tim » May 9th, 2005, 12:59 pm

:coach: ---------> El Red Ears!

You're wanted in the Maintenance room...
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby raederle » May 9th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Oh my! What on earth happens to this place when I leave you alone? It's gotten FAR worse this time around, I see... from sunburned, bagged cats to people-drinking to suppositories?

Let me set the record straight.

I am not Spanish, but I did study Latin for 8 years; to forestall any argument on the matter, I can tell you that in fact they do NOT speak Latin in Latin America.

I am not a cat, but I do have one, and she is rather devilish and prone to fits of thievery, bandita that she is.

I am not homeless, but I do live out of a cardboard box: most of my food, be it Medimeals or soy bars or bran crackers, comes out of a cardboard box, and all the UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL drivers have me on speed dial.

I do not have one red ear, but I do have two red ears, because I am laughing so hard my whole head is turning colors.

And... if you *must* know, I was spending some quality time with el madre de red ear, who taught me everything I know about wearing a mask, shooting a rifle, speaking spanish, and riding a horse, all at the same time. All are skills I used in knocking over that Krispy Kreme, which has decided not to press charges, thankfully, because I was able to return the doughnuts to the store (via the suppositories, of course).

As to my real name? Well, I've been called many things in my life, so I've gotten used to answering to just about anything. Perhaps my least favorite name was when I was called "Jodie Butt." Now, that's cute and funny when you're 8. When you're in college and weighing your heaviest ever, NOT SO FUNNY! But for you guys, I would endure even Jodie Butt.

But I rather prefer El Red Ear.
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 9th, 2005, 4:46 pm

Thank God you returned! This would have gone on for eternity I believe. We were like little lost children wandering around in the night with you gone.

Clearly from now on you will need to post your agenda......especially if you will be away overnight and missing Roll Call :shock:

And ya know what is just cruddy about all of this.......it's like I felt all freaky........what if something has happened to her........how would we know?? Would her husband know to get on here and tell us???

Everybody we need an emergency notification policy with all our spouses or significant others or friends or whatever!! If something happens........tell them how to get on the TSFL forum and tell us what has happened 8)

For example..........if El Red Ear here is in the pokey because the next Krispy Kreme owner doesn't let her off so easy......we'll need to know where to send money for her bail ;) hehehehehehehehehe
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby DonicaB » May 9th, 2005, 5:04 pm

Rae~~it is wonderful that you spent some quality time with your mother. :clap: Take every opportunity you can to do that.

We are so glad you are back, it is much more fun to poke fun at you when you are here. :laughlaugh: Of course, ya know we really like you or we wouldn't tease you.

I don't know what came over me on Saturday. El Red Ear just kinda popped out at me and I just went with it. I'm glad ya liked it.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to Maintenance