Little things I want to do once I reach goal....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Little things I want to do once I reach goal....

Postby ladyhawke » July 16th, 2005, 1:38 pm

I don't know if this has been posted before, I didn't find anything in the search thingy just the shopping thread that I read with avid interest, I probably won't do too much shopping as I wear a uniform every day (and look terrible in it) but I am going to have my teeth bleached and get the spray-on tan, my sister got one and you should see how nice it looks, she even got to pick the color she wanted!
Until then I am biding my time and saving money being on MF, compared to what I used to spend eating and drinking! Yikes, I'll never do that again.

Also, my dream is to fit into a yellow silk blouse and skirt I have from Ann Taylor, I love that outfit.

What things are you going to do for yourself once you reach goal?
Come on spill the beans...
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby tumbleweed » July 16th, 2005, 4:36 pm

Hi ladyhawke! I love the tan idea!
I am going to climb a mountain somewhere, have'nt decided where but thats my goal, I already bought some good hiking shoes and hit a trail when ever I get the chance. I am going to bury my fat before picture at the top of that mountain when I get there ( I heard of someone doing that once, sounded pretty cool to me). I might even buy a motorcycle, that would be a shocker for most people that know me personally but hey we only live once and I have spent most of my life without adventure and I figure its time for me to start living. :easyrider: I'm on my way, 2 more pounds to 100 lost wooo hooooo thats exciting! :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby martha » July 16th, 2005, 4:51 pm

Ladyhawk----

Well I want to sky-dive when I reach my goal weight.. I wanted to for my 50th birthday but weighed to much(my thinking).. I get motion sickness pretty bad sooo this will be very interesting :mrgreen: and hubby says I can do it alone cause he isn't :mrgreen:

TUMBLEWEED--
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh my gosh-- 2# from the 100# club.. I can wait to see you then.. you are truely an inspiration to me.. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! and a motorcycle at that.. NOW that's adventure.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: --Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 17th, 2005, 5:46 am

I want to take my boys swimming when I reach goal and just have fun and laughter and not think about my body in the bathing suit :shock: I love water ANYTHING and used to go to water ski school every summer. I want to teach my oldest to ski and teach my youngest to swim and have all the fun God intended for us on this earth without feeling like a beached whale (which is NOT what God intended) lol

LOOK AT ALL THIS FUN WE'RE GOING TO HAVE!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 17th, 2005, 12:40 pm

hi ladyhawke---i love this post!:mrgreen:

my husband and i are planning our return trip to hawaii in july 2006 (it is our 5 year anniversary and we were married on the island). my dream is to hike the napali coast with him and enjoy my new body and my increased energy. it was difficult to imagine doing that hike 6 months ago, but now i can see it in my future!

tumbleweed---what an amazing feat...2# to the 100# club---YOU GO GIRL!

:whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby AlexisClaire » July 27th, 2005, 10:23 pm

Oooh I love when people ask this, let's me get all dreamy...

1. I want to buy clothes that make ME feel good, not just "good enough"
2. Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie
3. Take Bellydance classes!!!
4. this might be a bit graphic, but, there are certain positions you just can't do when you're literally "heavy"
5. Bump into everyone I ever went to high school with! *HA*
6. A new tatoo, the one I've always wanted but was saving for a really special occation.
AlexisClaire
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby LuzInIt » July 28th, 2005, 6:10 am

Just yesterday, one of my customers was in our store, fresh back from trapeze camp. She's been flying for about 5 years (age 55 like me), and reminded me that I committed to go with her next July after I reach goal. She goes twice a year, once to Florida in the winter (I will not be ready physically or mentally yet for that one), and to New York in July for a week. They own a photography studio and were picking a spot on our wall for the poster-size picture they intend to take of me on my maiden voyage. She was excited that she flew for the first time without harness and was featured in an exhibition flying blindfolded :shock: . I'll be happy just to be able to hold my body up!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby mytime » July 28th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Wow Linda that sounds great ! Promise you will post it to the studio - no blindfolds the first time Ok ? Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby mytime » July 28th, 2005, 9:05 pm

I have been thinking this one over and probably I will - get something pierced other than my ears :D I am getting a tatoo in the small of my back and most importantly I am going to seek out all of those I have avoided b/c I am so tired of looking like I really need MF. I am also considering wearing go go boots with a short skirt - just once but am uncertain do to my age - maybe just around the house 8) Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime

Postby doglover » July 29th, 2005, 5:44 am

Oh man, I love these thoughts. I can tell you what I HAVE done and what I plan to still do:

I bought a tankini first and last weekend I bought a bikini!!! I am nt saying I look good, but I am a lot more comfy in it!

I buy clothes at stores I would have never walked into before. I buy size 8s now! And medium shirts! LOVE IT!

I walk w/ my head high and look men straight in the eye when they look at me! I love flirting and my hubby doesn't mind.

I wear tank tops EVERY DAY! I wear a light sweater over them for work but take the OFF when I am home and I even walk around the block in them!

I look good in my new BMW!

I make my hubby even crazier in the bedroom! Never thought that was possible, but when you feel good you feel liberated!

I am getting a tattoo! I have always wanted one and decided to just do it!

Have fun ladies dreaming and DOING!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby ladyhawke » July 29th, 2005, 6:01 am

I am also considering wearing go go boots with a short skirt - just once but am uncertain do to my age - maybe just around the house Mytime

:lol:

What a visual that is, I keep thinking of Nancy Sinatra in that video "These boots are made for walking"

I'm doing my Facial-Flex and one other thing I want to get is a new ring that will fit my smaller hand.

Pondering on more...update later.
ladyhawke

Postby armeewyf » August 1st, 2005, 9:11 am

I have been thinking about this post since I saw it the other day....

Ladyhawke beat me to it...a short skirt and boots--this one was my first thought...

My second and probably more realistic thing (where am I gonna go to wear the above?) is LOW CUT JEANS...

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Postby martha » August 1st, 2005, 9:30 am

LEE ANN--

Only 44# more pounds to go and then send us the picture so we can see you too :mrgreen: I love this !!!!--you are doing so good--keep up the good work ...Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ladyhawke » August 5th, 2005, 5:33 am

These are all great catalysts, mine doesn't have anything to do with a partner (I just don't have good luck with men) but I love reading about them.
I want to be able to keep up with my 8 yo son and not shortchange him by having a fat mother that can't do anything!

Those 150's are coming into view!
ladyhawke

Postby ladyhawke » August 15th, 2005, 4:26 pm

I would like to add this to my list not crazy about the color but the price is right..YUK YUK
ladyhawke

Next

Return to The Weight Room