Little things I want to do once I reach goal....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby ladyhawke » September 10th, 2005, 2:43 pm

:lol:
Last edited by ladyhawke on September 11th, 2005, 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MamaD » September 10th, 2005, 6:45 pm

:lol:
The first thing I am going to do as I descend into thinville.... is get rid of my fat clothes... they got to go... Dr. Phil is right.

Then cause I am going to be :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to get me teeth all whitened!! I mean... if I am going to be grinning...I want to be sparkley!!

I want to travel and go and go and go. Right now I am almost too tired to go to the mailbox!!!

Then I want to do the kayak thing. I have always wanted to do one... just paddle along!! I am afraid that if I stuck my behind in one now...that I would be stuck in there forever!!

I look forward to being healthy...
:ukulele:
    MamaD
    Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » September 10th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Hi there, Mama D ~

You have some great goals there and I believe in you - you will attain them and have a blast kayaking. Where will you go?

P.S. I'd be getting rid of the fat clothes all along the way - pass them on to someone else - then as you are thinnin' away your closet will become more empty and you'll have room for new thin clothes!

Yippy!
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
    The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
    Nancy Pettit
    267/130
    Nancy
    Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LuzInIt » September 11th, 2005, 4:28 am

Hey Mama D - Don't wait to ditch the fat clothes. The last time I wear something that is really getting too baggy (I have to trust those around me to tell me when, since I love floating around inside lots of loose material that used to bind), rather than toss it in the laundry - since I'm sure I'd probably wear it again - I toss it in the trash. I've thrown out at least half of my wardrob on my journey to thinnieville - takes quite a leap of faith to believe I'm never going back where I was - but BELIEVE! By committing fully to Medifast and getting thin and healthy, there's no way we'll fail :D .
    Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
    130 Pounds Gone For Good -
    Thank you Medifast!
    LuzInIt
    Preferred Member - #100 Club
    Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MamaD » September 11th, 2005, 4:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LInda you are so right about that!! There is nothing in this world more gratifing to a fat girl then baggy clothes. Who cares if they look bad.....the are BAGGY!!!!!

I figure that I can pitch my stuff too. At first I felt guilty about it, what with Katrina, and goodwill and all that.... but I think it really makes a statement when you can just chuck them in the bind....

Nancy-loo...as far as kayaking goes.......... we have the wonderful Savanna river here and a little place that will take you and a boat down there....give you a couple of lessons...and then come back and pick you up. AND---OR==== I am working on my DH for a cruise to alaska. I am not quite sure about going on a cruise where I have to wear a sweater, but I am sure that there will be paddling opportunities there too!
    Cee Cee
    MamaD
    Trusted Member

Postby ladyhawke » September 11th, 2005, 4:47 am

My MIL lost 18 lbs and she said no one noticed until she bought all new clothes.
    I'm wearing my fat clothes until I reach goal, then I will blow it on new skinny clothes, I don't have the money to spend on in-between-clothes.
    Luckily, I wear a uniform to work and living in Florida the only thing I get dressed for is church every Sunday.
    ladyhawke
    Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MamaD » September 11th, 2005, 5:12 am

WEll I am a long way from the pitching process as I am just restarting again for the 514 time. I also sew...and I have taken stuff in...and that makes a difference also. the very first thing I will replace are my size 20w jeans....the minute those babys get baggy they are gone. Anyone want them??? We could start our own Traveling pants adventure!!
    Cee Cee
    MamaD
    Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » September 11th, 2005, 8:02 am

Mama D ~

Yeah, the Swap N Shop Web room is for passing on clothing to others in the thinnin' process, too.

Very few people have put clothes there but that's a place for it.

I have some very nice handknit 'teacher's' sweaters I need to put on there. They have calendars, cutesy wootsey things such as pencil buttons and bus buttons - I used to wear them when I taught elementary school and when I was the Kids' Pastor.

Hey -
    Nancy-loo...as far as kayaking goes.......... we have the wonderful Savanna river here and a little place that will take you and a boat down there....give you a couple of lessons...and then come back and pick you up. AND---OR==== I am working on my DH for a cruise to alaska.

:secret: Hunny, the Savanna River sounds marvy but lemme tell ya, kayaking a cruise ship would take some major pecs and delts...you might get pretty buff kayaking up the Savanna but I doubt that you could handle paddling the USS Vision of the Sea through the Shumagin Islands...
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
    The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
    Nancy Pettit
    267/130
    Nancy

Previous

Return to The Weight Room