Leopard Woman Meets LuzInIt Linda in Owings Mills, MD

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Leopard Woman Meets LuzInIt Linda in Owings Mills, MD

Postby Nancy » October 26th, 2005, 11:09 am

We had a wonderful weekend conference in Baltimore this last weekend. It was by special invitation of Dr. Andersen for Global Directors. We left Portland, Oregon early Friday morning before dawn and flew into Baltimore Washington International.

We arrived curbside and flagged down a cab at 6 PM, arriving at our hotel at 6:55. We had reservations at a fine restaurant at 7 so we stashed our leopardy luggage behind the front desk at the Hilton Garden Inn and headed out for a table spread with temptation...

We had an excellent conference on Saturday, out for supper again that evening and on Sunday morning we had the pleasure of meeting MakeMeThinner's own lithe and lovely LuzInIt Linda!

We had arranged to meet at our hotel Sunday morning at 10 AM. I was more excited about meeting LuzInIt than attending the conference. I could hardly :snooze: sleep Saturday night as I contemplated seeing her for the first time - I actually :redhead: overslept!

As Terry and I walked into the lobby, a woman with a beautiful smile came around the corner and said, "I recognize those leather pants!"

Oh, what a day! :bouncie: LuzInIt looks so good!

I introduced LuzInIt Linda to Lori Andersen, Dr. Andersen's wife and the host of the Take Shape For Life weekly national nurse call. Check out these three healthy happy ladies: Lori Andersen, LuzInIt and Leopard Woman!

She is amazing! :shock: Just think, she has lost the equivalent of a 6th grader!

LuzInIt has already lost 105 pounds and it is hard to believe that she has more to go - we have full confidence that she will reach her goal and then stay there for life.

This great lady :drive: drove down from neighboring Delaware to meet with Terry and me. She is a wonderful woman and we had such a good time getting to know her better.

What a weekend of sacrifice and service for LuzInIt. It was her husband's :candle: birthday and yet she spent about 6 hours with us plus her round trip driving time to meet with us. This special One then drove us to the airport and headed north to be with the Birthday Boy. :birthday:

LuzInIt, you are a terrific person and we enjoyed our time together so much. :thumbsup: Thank you for bringing pictures of your before Medifast days and of your beautiful daughters. The improvement in your health is phenomenal! Your weight loss success is excellent and it was such a pleasure to meet you.

You have helped a lot of people because you are so encouraging and positive. Keep on keeping on - you will surely be at your goal before you know it!
:leopard:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » November 10th, 2005, 12:37 pm

awwwwwwwwwww I sure wish I could have been there. Linda you look absolutely FANNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS!!! You are a far cry from the woman who didn't want her picture taken in July 8)

I went to a conference in VA Beach and lounged around in the brand new Hilton hotel that week. I suuuuuuuuuuure needed the getaway although I suuuuuuuuuuuuuure didn't need all that alcohol :shock: I sat out on the balcony overlooking the ocean and drank and smoked and acted like a teenager sneaking alcohol and cigarettes from her parents :shock: I hadn't smoked a cigarette in over 2 years and hadn't drank any more than a bit of bailey's in my coffee in over 4 years....Believe me I paid the price at 2 a.m. when I was 1 with the potty :eck: But ya know what...I needed it. I needed to not be a Mom or a Wife or a Daughter or a Friend or ANYTHING to ANYONE for a couple of days. The only bummer is that I missed seeing our wonderful Linda and Nancy. I sure hope that opportunity will come around again someday.

You ladies look like a million bucks and I'm soooooooo proud to be associated with and call you both friends.

Love and hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

WOW!

Postby Geeeeze_Louize » January 11th, 2006, 9:15 am

Linda!!!! (This is Joyce B) You look fabulous!!! You are an inspiration!!! I can't wait for my medifast to arrive!!!! I can't wait to see you in May!!!! You are one hot momma!!!! :D
Geeeeze_Louize

Postby Gwenski » January 11th, 2006, 2:30 pm

It is hard to see those skinny woman in the photo --- the smiles are so huge. Something happened -- I smiled too -- it is catching or something!

Looking MARVELOUS!!

Please note the animal print on the cuff of Ms. Nancy's jean jacket --- like I should have expected less!!!!!
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LuzInIt » January 17th, 2006, 10:57 am

Joyce - I was so excited to see you here!!! I haven't been on the Forum much lately (businesses keeping me nuts) and I almost missed you (and we do miss you guys, way out there in Wisconsin). I'm so excited for you... I know you are going to do great on Medifast, the wonder food! And Jon's already a hunk - can we even guess what's hiding under there. You two better be careful - this time next year, you'll be chasing each other around like newlyweds. Besides being Mom to 4 beautiful daughters, Joyce is also a songwriter and an unbelievably gifted singer. Every time I hear her perform she knocks my socks off!!!

And.... A big hello to everyone else. I haven't forgotten my promise to post before/after pictures in January. I didn't have much available in the "before" department - Newbies take note 'cause you're going to need them. We pretty much destroyed my pictures as they were taken (you will soon see why :shock: ). I held a "BIG LINDA" contest last week, complete with a $25 Grand Prize for the one who could produce the best (worse) pre-Medifast picture. My 12 year-old niece Sarah won hands down. Her entry had us all hootin' & hollerin' around the family table. Actually, it's pretty pathetic but shows just what a big sick puppy I was 10 months ago. I will include it in my pictorial (coming soon), only because that's not me any more thanks to Medifast. I'm down about 125 pounds now and having a blast. Love to all... Linda
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby MusicalMomma » January 17th, 2006, 1:57 pm

Hey Linda! Joyce here...changed my name....Geeeeze_Louize seemed so negative ;)

I can not WAIT to see your after shots!!! I hear you have a sexy new hair style!!!!

You're right, Jon is quite a hunk...I'll have to fight my jealous tendencies as he trims down! Since he can't weigh on a regular scale, he took a VERY brave step and looked around his factory for a freight scale (his office is attached to the factory). He found one and weighed himself for the first time in years! :shock: He is LOVING this program!!!! He says this program is so simple, he can't help but succeed! I am so proud of him!

See...your medifast choice has planted a whole new "field" of medifasters and soon the harvest from your investment will be ENORMOUS (enormous amounts of lost fat). :roflmao: We love you!!!!!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Studio