Tonyr meets Leopard Woman

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Tonyr meets Leopard Woman

Postby TonyR » April 1st, 2007, 9:04 pm

Hey all, I am sending Unca a picture of Nancy and I from the meeting that Mike and Diana hosted. It was nice to be able to finally meet Terry and Nancy in person! If you ever get a chance to sit in on one of their presentations then do it because it is very informative!

Wish I could have made it to Saturday's meeting, but I had alot of preperation here at home before our little guy gets here!! In fact, Sharon was having contractions for 5 hours straight yesterday anywhere from 4 minutes to 10 minutes apart, but they stopped so it could be anytime now! 8)
Start 5/1/06
Goal 3/1/07
TonyR
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby bikipatra » April 2nd, 2007, 3:00 am

Groovy!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby JonnaD » April 2nd, 2007, 6:15 am

Cool picture. 8)
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby ladyhawke » April 2nd, 2007, 6:46 am

Tony, you look great and Nancy you are always beautiful...good luck with the little man getting here...there's nothing like a baby!
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » April 2nd, 2007, 9:33 am

TonyR ~

It was a blast meeting you, too. I really did not recognize you when you entered the room; you look younger and thinner in person. You’ll have to share the story about the black shirt you are wearing in the picture – BTW, it made you look very cool. Your workouts are paying off - you have pecs!

When you shared your weight loss testimony and current experience with the transition phase of the Take Shape Program, the people in the group were really impressed. People commented that they never would have believed that you had been overweight. I know your story was an encouragement to the men and women in attendance. There are some who need to lose more weight than your loss and my loss combined. By seeing you, they feel they can do it, too.

:secret: So you and Sharon had an exciting weekend, eh?

I thought maybe we would have a birth announcement this morning.

The stork must be messin’ with Sharon – hey, our daughter has had contractions, too – we told her to ‘scrunch’ for a few more days until Grammy can get home! Sharon must be :snooze: tired after 5 hours of false alarms! Hangeth in there and let us know when your little son makes his grand appearance! Of course we'll wanna see pictures of him.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby TonyR » April 2nd, 2007, 9:50 am

Well the story behind the Zildjian t-shirt.....lol....I am a drummer, and 15 years ago I bought my first (and only) drumset, but I needed to purchase some cymbals for my set. I bought a set of Zildjian cymbals and in the package they had this shirt inside that was and XL. Well at the time I weighed probably any where between 225 and 235 and it seemed like a kids XL. When I went through some of my old skinny clothes I found this shirt and thought...there is no way I can fit into that. I put on the shirt and it was actually a little big on me, but nevertheless I still wear it!! :)

Yeah I was hoping that I would have had a birth announcement, but we will just have to wait a little more time! :cry:

As I tell everyone, if I can do this program and get to goal then anyone can!! Even the ones that have more weight to lose that Nancy and I combined!! 8)
Start 5/1/06
Goal 3/1/07
TonyR

Postby ladyhawke » April 2nd, 2007, 1:49 pm

All the contractions going around...must be the full moon messing with birthin' them babies.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bdg » April 2nd, 2007, 5:45 pm

Tony, great pics and you look great! Now how about that little guy never knowing fat daddy, but instead thinny daddy! You are doing great, can't wait to join you in maintenance land!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts