Lean Crusine brand meals

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Lean Crusine brand meals

Postby mtomto » March 5th, 2006, 12:07 pm

What about these as your lean and green, plus a salad. They are tasty in a time pinch, very low calorie (avg 200) and don't seem pakced with fat or anything.

Opinions??
mtomto

Postby DogMa » March 5th, 2006, 1:33 pm

My first reaction would be that they're way too low in protein. No way is there 7 ounces of chicken in one of those. And most of them include pasta or rice or some other form of carb.

It's not all about calories; it's about balance.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Lean Cuisine meals

Postby Jan » March 5th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Robins is correct!! -- the balance generally is not right for you. We want to protect your muscle tissue. When you stray away to other products we don't really know what will happen. Just try to plan ahead, cook ahead and enjoy. Lots of times I bar-b-que chicken slice it and freeze it. Then when I'm in a hurry I can just grab a package out of the freezer. Put it on a salad and there you have it. A fast easy tasty meal.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Gwenski » March 8th, 2006, 3:34 pm

Here, here and AMEN JAN!!! I keep looking at those too and know they will lead to NOTHING GOOD!

I like a pork loin and turkey breast cause you can eat them for DAYS afterwards.

Honestly, planning is key to all this and making the time now and really digging into this will help you be able to sustain and gain endurance to see your way to your goals.

Isn't part of why we are here or how we got to needing to be here because we were looking for the quick easy fix - I know I didn't one drive thru after another after another and peppered with frozen this that and the other. All those preservatives and god knows what -- let yourself detox from all of that and yes, they have there place but not here and now. It will take some time to adjust but you can and will and then the reward is how you feel inside and out --- oh yeah and the scale going down along with your sizes.
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Weight Loss