Brand New....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Brand New....

Postby lexi67 » April 8th, 2004, 7:57 pm

Well I just received my 1st Medifast Box Today....and am excited to get started.....tomorrow morning begins day 1..... Does anyone have any suggestions or comments about what I can expect over the next four weeks......let me know. I am glad I found this forum...it helps to have a support system.

Lexi
lexi67

getting started

Postby Tonya » April 9th, 2004, 8:31 am

The first week or so is tough but I promise that it gets better....I feel better than I ever have....AND I'm losing weight. What can be better than that??? :-P

If you stick with it, I promise you will see results!!
Tonya
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Guest » April 9th, 2004, 9:55 am

Welcome, Lexi! Reading back over posts left by other newcomers will give you a good idea of what to expect. The best advice is to 1) be sure and see a doctor before you start, 2) follow the program, 3) drink that water, and 4) when you find yourself wanting to eat, plug into this forum for support, and read all the posts you can.

Good luck, and keep in touch!

Landylue

Postby shineface » April 9th, 2004, 6:16 pm

Hi Lexi--

Welcome -- I've always loved that Name - ever since I saw the movie Ice Castles - an old one for some of you maybe... anyway---

You are in the right place -- I am always so happy to see new members come into this forum --- everything everyone has to see - new members or Losers --- brings new information and support to this forum.

Personally, I would not have gotten as far as I have without all of the support and info that I get here --- come here often...it is addicting!!!!

Remember, keep reading and posting and shakin' and slurpin' and drink drink drink all the water and more - it is SO IMPORTANT!!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby TamiL » April 10th, 2004, 4:19 am

Hi Lexi
How did your first day go? good I hope!! the first few days can be a bit ruff on ya...I had a hard time the first few weeks..some of us are a bit slower adjusting than others...but just hang in there!! it does get easier, it becomes a new way of LIFE!! Medifasting...soon, youll wake up and feel great...thinner by the day! DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER..it will help to keep you feeling full, and think if all the extra calories burned from all the extra trips to the bathroom!! ;)
small price to pay for the benefits!!

Keep us posted!
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » April 10th, 2004, 11:34 am

Welcome Lexi!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby nikkibikki » April 14th, 2004, 7:45 am

I'm new could someone please tell me what 340/270/180 means.
nikkibikki

Postby Landylue » April 14th, 2004, 7:50 am

Those particular numbers would indicate someone's beginning weight/current weight/goal weight.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby marge » April 14th, 2004, 8:54 am

welcome Lexi...I am a newbie as well. Just beginning 3day 3 and I feel great...I do not feel hungry yet.....I did prepare a wee bit...have washed and ready to go celery stalks in water in the fridge along with a big jar of pickles....sugar free jello and big bottles of water everywhere...so whatever room I am in I have no excuse but to gulp water.....I have not weighed yet but will do the sunday weigh in.

good luck and yes come back and read the boards often especially when you are tempted.

marge :lol: :o
marge
Preferred member

Postby TamiL » April 14th, 2004, 9:17 am

Marge
not sure if your a "salsa" fan..but I love to dip my celery in Salsa..I go to Trader Joes and buy the HOTTEST kind they got with no sugar and low carbs...and it really takes the EDGE off wanting something crunchy to eat!! also...sugar free jello is my favorite..I pay a bit more money and but the prepackaged ones at the grocery store..that way I know IM only getting 10 calories per serving...and dont go overboard!! the GREEN lime flavor comes in a package of 6 with orange flavor...and Its sooo yummy..I mix the 2 in a bowl (2 servings = 20 calories) and have it at night with a spoon...and it eases my sweet tooth!!

HOW IS LEXI doing????? let us know how its going for LEXI!! hope your doing okay???? :?: :?: :roll:

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.