BRAND NEW Shorts!!!!

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

BRAND NEW Shorts!!!!

Postby pandasmom » August 7th, 2006, 5:58 pm

Hello Ladies...

Well this diet is working so well that i just slipped past some short sizes and now can not wear them.. SO i have these 5 pair of shorts i am willing to sell or trade for a box of food or just some packets.. You write me me and make me a offer (PLUS POSTAGE OF COURSE). I can put them all together or will let them go individually.
here is what i have...

IF you are interested in any or all of these please email and give me a email other then here that i can send you a picture to.. i have kodak softwear so only no how to send pictures though there... but i am willig to send a picture of which ever ones you want to any email other then on this sight.. thanks..

THESE ARE BRAND NEW WITH THE TAG ON THEM... they are pull ons with elastic waist.

1 PAIR SIZE XL- Jonathan Logan is the brand. They are jean type (Denium) material with poockets on each side and smaller pockets also on the side..

3 PAIR SIZE LARGE- Same brand as above...
they are these colors 1 Khaki color --- 1 navy color-- 1 Denim color ones....

1 PAIR SIZE LARGE Cherokee Shorts. These zip up the front nad have button at the top. They also have nice deep pockets on each side...
they are Coral in color.................

WEll i hope some one can use them. It is sad to be flying through clotehs so fast and hardley wear them.. i have bags of clothes in my garage i wish some one was close i could give them to.. i have lots of 1 and 2 x things . But the good thing is the DIET IS WORKING!!
LOVE IT..

thanks for reading..

Terri
Terri
pandasmom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JeepGirl » August 7th, 2006, 6:16 pm

I just want to say ~~AWESOME Job!! That is Superb!

You know there are usually donation places that will take clothes. That is what I do with the ones I can no longer wear. I give them to the Womens Shelter here so others can use them.
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Swap N Shop