Brand new

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Brand new

Postby salemnurse » March 25th, 2005, 6:56 pm

I love this support forum-would've strayed without some of the wonderful advice I have found. Have lost 5.5 in the first week. Two of my friends are so motivated by my success that they have ordered also. Happy Easter everyone. :D
salemnurse

Postby dlr2424 » March 25th, 2005, 7:56 pm

Salemnurse...Welcome...I'm so glad you joined us.....Congratulations on your first weeks loss... :yes: ....And hats off to you for starting right before the Easter Bunny comes....you'll be one week closer to goal... :yay: ....looking forward to sharing your success.....you will develop such a bond with your Medifast buddies.... :buddies: ...always there when you need them..... :drive: ..racing to the rescue...whether it be to pick you up when you are down.....cheer you on ... :cheerleader: ...or brighten your day with humor... :roflmao: ....so enjoy the journey... :D

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » March 26th, 2005, 11:21 am

Hello Salemnurse - welcome and congratulations on your first week's success. That's a great beginning!

I'm sure reading through past posts you have seen the link below to register on the MMT forum. Registering gives you some benefits like private messaging, your own profile, ability to see others on line, etc etc etc.

Click below:

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/prof ... e=register

Glad to have you and keep up the excellent work!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby raederle » March 26th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Ame -- woman -- you are on FIRE today with the welcomes!!! :mrgreen:

Salemnurse, welcome to the Board! I certainly agree with you that I couldn't have done it, either, if not for the awesome support I find here every day. It sounds like you had a great first week-- congratulations! Just fyi, so you know what to expect, many people have a great first two weeks (big losses) and then slow up for a week or two-- please don't worry if this happens, and try not to get frustrated if it does. Our bods seem to want to stop losing at a certain point, assess the situation, and then start droppin' the poundage again , for whatever reason... Just wanted to warn you so you recognize it as just a temporary mystery if it happens! If it does, just keep on shakin', and you WILL be rewarded!

Like most people here, and probably like you, I've tried a bazillion diets over the years with varying degrees of success and miserable failure, but MF has been the easiest to follow, the most effective, and the best at retaining lean muscle while ditching the fat. It's been a gift to me, so I'm so glad you've discovered it, too. It helps to have friends along with you, both here and in the "real world," so stay with us! Let us know how you're doing!

[/i]
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby scrabbler7 » March 26th, 2005, 3:53 pm

hehehe

I've been working the arm muscles :weightlift: to get myself all prepared for anyone who might need the link .... :puter:

:roflmao:
scrabbler7

Return to Come on in.