Just placed my first order

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just placed my first order

Postby seemelose » May 31st, 2006, 8:11 am

Hi,
I just ordered the product yesterday. My health adviser called me last night. I was so surprised to hear from her that soon. It really made me feel that Im not alone in this. I need to lose around 100 lbs. I think that the program will make it easier because you don't have to make decissons all day long. It looks as though it will travel well. I tend to be away from home alot at meal times. I hope that I can just get either hot or cold water and that will work? Im very excited but also a little bit scared. Im glad to know that this group is here to turn to. My product should arrive toward the end of the week. Wish me luck.
Sharon
seemelose

Beginning Too

Postby CTurner » May 31st, 2006, 10:44 am

Hey there I am beginning too so gald to know that someone else is also at the beginning. Good luck with everything and i am sure we will be so happy that we started once its all over
CTurner

Postby VTGirlie » May 31st, 2006, 10:47 am

You will do great! The first few days are the hardest and then you will suddenly wonder why you waited so long!!! Congratulations, and we're here for you!!!
Bets
235/204MFStart/182/135
"Nothing is as good as this day"
VTGirlie
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby CTurner » May 31st, 2006, 10:50 am

one question - if i know that i am out of town for a week and will not be on it or if i have a dinnr i have to go to is it better to start now or wait until all of that is over? i understand about kitosis (but cant spell it) but wonder if its better to at least cut the calories in the mean time?
CTurner

Postby falisamarie » May 31st, 2006, 11:15 am

Welcome to you both! You will love the program and your results will amaze you!

As for you question CTurner if the trip is soon you may be better off to wait to start and cut calories for now or I also know of many who travel all the time and work the program while traveling so my advise is to do what you think will work best for you

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jan » May 31st, 2006, 6:35 pm

Hi Sharon,
It is great to find you here on the forum. It is a wonderful group of people who will answer questions and encourage you as you part with those pesky pounds. Nope, you are not alone, we are all in this together.
Keep posting -- everyone will be more than happy to cheer you on!!
We love to cheer :mrgreen:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby sheila » May 31st, 2006, 7:34 pm

Hi, welcome, and congratulations on discovering the best kept secet in America.....MEDIFAST!!!! :D
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Elke » May 31st, 2006, 8:39 pm

Hi Sharon, welcome to mf. I am on week 2 and alreadt lost 12 lbs. Can't beat that with a stick! I look forward to getting to know you.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Seemelose » May 31st, 2006, 9:46 pm

You guys are awesome. It will be great to have all of you to compare notes with and to help encourage each other.
Lturrner, (I think thats the right name) Im leaving to go to Las Vegas with my son about a week after I get started. I thought about waiting until I got back. Then I decided life happens and there will always be a reason to put it off and wait. So I will start as soon as the food arrives and I will follow the plan while on the trip.
Hi Jan, Im so excited about the oppertunity to have you as my adviser. I really felt a connection with you right away. Thank you for your support and encouragement.
Do we get some kind of a diary with our materials? I want to keep one while on this journey. If we don't get one with our stuff I want to get one and be ready to start.
Thanks everyone,
Sharon
Seemelose

Postby Aerie » June 1st, 2006, 4:37 am

Newbie here too. I'm on Day 4 and I had a lot of trepidation about this diet. Have a similar amount to lose as you. Honestly, it's been pretty easy so far. If I can do it YOU can do it!

First day I had a terrible headache and most will tell you that the first 3-5 days are the worst. So if your start is rocky just know that it DOES get easier. You can do it!!!!
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Seemelose » June 1st, 2006, 7:03 am

Hi drmjwdvm,
It will be fun to have someone startiing around the same time ,with a simular amount to lose,to compare notes with. I wish you the best of luck. Thank you for the incouragement.
My MF should arrive today or tomorrow.
Sharon
Seemelose

Postby Mom23 » June 1st, 2006, 7:20 am

:wave: Welcome! So glad you both joined us! You're going to do great! :toast:
Bobbi
RE-start date: 10/27/06 (33lbs lost; 12 gained=21 lost on MF prior to re-start)
Mom23
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Linda » June 1st, 2006, 11:51 am

Seemelose, you said, "...thought about waiting until I got back. Then I decided life happens and there will always be a reason to put it off and wait. So I will start as soon as the food arrives and I will follow the plan while on the trip." With that attitude, you are already on a great start and I know you will continue to have success. A big warm welcome to you.
LINDA

Started Nov 6, 2005
5'3", 59 years young
Linda
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Lizabette » June 1st, 2006, 12:40 pm

Image SHARON, CTURNER & DRM, and other NEWBIES!

You are beginning an exciting journey together, along with the rest of us!
We'll push you, pull you, drag you, comfort you... or whatever it takes to get you through.
So how can you fail?

Glad you are with us...

:heart:

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Seemelose » June 1st, 2006, 8:59 pm

Hi,
These posts are getting me so ready to start. My MF did not arrive today so it should be here tomorrow. Im overwhelmed by the support here. I really have never seen anything like it. Let me say that it is making me anxious to get started. Everyone is so possitive. Im really looking forward to getting to know all of you and hear your success stories.
Thank you so much.
Sharon
Seemelose

Next

Return to Come on in.