My Journal Rules

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Unca_Tim » February 14th, 2008, 9:19 am

DarkAndStormy wrote:I have seen things I do not agree with on this forum. I sit here and laugh and mock the people to myself, then get out of the thread and move on. Many people do the same.

I'm not sure if it was just a poor choice of words, or you really meant to say "mock", but you might want to think about that. That's been one of the problems lately. People publicly mocking and criticizing others.

Mock: An act of ridicule or derision; a scornful or contemptuous act or speech; a sneer; a jibe; a jeer.

I'm sorry I had to bring this up Beth, but it's something you should think about.

There's nothing constructive with mocking people. Even to yourself.
....and no. Not everybody mocks people.

DarkAndStormy wrote:Only a small amount of people complain about the forum because if they do not agree with what is posted, then clearly is does not belong here.

Again....some people still seem to believe our editing has something to do with complaints. What we have edited or removed from the forum would have happened without complaints. Many of my edits lately have been soley my own decision. Especially with some of the tasteless images.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby GucciGoo » February 14th, 2008, 9:29 am

I am sure that I am not the only one rolling my eyes at people in the safety of my own home. At least I admit it. We are all human.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » February 14th, 2008, 10:35 am

Unca_Tim wrote:I'm sorry I had to bring this up Beth, but it's something you should think about.

DarkAndStormy wrote:I am sure that I am not the only one rolling my eyes at people in the safety of my own home. At least I admit it. We are all human.

You're right Beth and I shouldn't have directed this at you. It's something we should all think about.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Previous

Return to My Journal