Joining The Returning Crowd!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby mama2benandrachel » January 12th, 2006, 4:03 pm

I'm on day 4 too Christi!!!!!! After emailing you last week, I had a heck of a time! Starting and starting and starting again! I'm back and it feels GREAT!

I haven't weighed yet because I know I gained too much and that would or could put me in a deeper tailspin. I had ordered 3 sweaters that were on clearance before my Holiday pig out madness, and they came last week. I was getting a roll around my middle, you know the over the waist band roll? And my smaller sized jeans that were getting baggy were feelling tight around the middle with my belly overlapping! The sweaters looked horrible!!!!! Well, the jeans are baggy again, and I wore one sweater to work yesterday, another today, and got compliments both days with people commenting on how good I looked, or calling me "skinny", or "shrinking"!!!!

I will weigh on Sunday morning!

I LOVE MEDIFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » January 12th, 2006, 5:06 pm

Exxxxxxxxxxcellente' girlie!! Oh yeah.....we're on a ROLL to get rid of the ROLLS now!! Even at 146lbs I still have love handles and really really squishy back and tummy. I went back to Curves today for the first time since June :shock: wewwwwwwww I'm out of shape aerobically now. But I know that here at the end it's all about trimming down and shaping up! I just feel so good about myself, and you and others for getting ourselves back on track. I swear it's harder in subsequent times than it was in the beginning. I find at this point it's all about just wanting to be my best. In the beginning it was about PLEASE GOD GET THIS OTHER PERSON OFF OF ME :whattha: and I was desperate to have my surgery......and I was desperate to NOT get on insulin and off all my medications. Now it's all about "these rolls are NOT going to do well in a bathing suit" and "that reaaaaaaaaaally cute form fitting shirt doesn't look good on those lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve handles"....so I"m having to muster up the GO GET 'EM spirit from days past. Now after finishing the 4th day I feel in my groove again thank goodness. I was afraid I might not make it past day 2 again :?

So here we are......in our groove and in cuter clothes already!! BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.