Joining The Returning Crowd!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby armeewyf » January 6th, 2006, 8:16 am

I am back too...I have been off/on/off/on this program from Thanksgiving thru just before XMas--then from XMas I have been pretty much off. I have not gotten weighed because I am waiting to officially "start" when my MF gets here, which should be today. I only have shakes, and I just cannot do it on shakes alone...I need my pudding and oatmeal.

I am not woried about what I have gained...I know it will come right off. I still want to get to my 175 lb goal. At my last weigh in, it was 50 lbs exactly to get there. I know I can do it in abt 3 mos if I stay diligent and true to this program...PLEASE...I need support and encouragement.

Going back to what 24K said about Nancy's quote that nothing feels as good as being thin does, its true. I feel like a big fat pig right now because of the naughty stuff I have been eating. I am tired and basically have just a yucky feeling going on. I called to see abt my order and was told I should get it today. Tomorrow is my new day 1. I will adjust my ticker at that time. No point in looking back even though I have had a 65 lb loss.

Thanks for reading everyone.
Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » January 6th, 2006, 9:23 am

Lee Ann! Welcome back! Good to see you!!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby armeewyf » January 6th, 2006, 9:29 am

24K, I am glad to see you on here as well...you have been such an inspiration. Your post was actually what prompted me to reply. Here's to getting that last bit of fat off! I hope you are doing well....

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Postby bk » January 6th, 2006, 5:23 pm

all you guys totally rock my wee little world.

thanks for the warm re-welcome. i am completely in the zone and have undone much damage since monday :)

but right now i need to get my butt out of my office & back home if i am going to get to my soup on time!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » January 7th, 2006, 12:37 am

Hidy Ho, Lee Ann ~

I hope that your tummy is better by now.

Spring and summer will be a lot cooler thinner and you will feel wonderful!

Hope your oatmeal arrived.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby armeewyf » January 7th, 2006, 7:33 am

Hi there Nancy!
Yes, feeling much better now thanks--hope you are doing well. My "goods" arrived yesterday evening--took a week to get here, which is the longest I have ever waited. I have a family birthday dinner to go to tonight so I am going to start fresh on MF tomorrow. I will be glad to get back on the program. The past week or so I have ate everything in sight it seems and I feel so "icky" (for lack of a better word).

I am looking forward to getting back on the MF train and getting to my goal weight, hopefully within 90 days. Thats my goal anyway.

Take care and thanks for the warm welcome back!

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Postby Nancy » January 8th, 2006, 1:23 am

Lee Ann ~

:scratch: Now lemme get this straight...according to your post ^ up there, you wanna lose 50 pounds of flabber in 90 days but according to your tickery tock ticker there, ya got less than 20 pounds to go!

I'm so confused! :table:

But :huh: either way if you keep your beak outta the cupboards and your :beerbeer: shaker jar in hand, you could do it, if you WILL!

Come on, Shu-gah! Let's go for it!! :mrgreen:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby armeewyf » January 8th, 2006, 8:07 am

Yeah, I know...a little confusing...
I wanted to lose that 20 lbs from Nov to Jan 1. Obviously with the off and on I wasn't a success. Lord, I haven't even been active on this board in ages.

I need to re-do that ticker of mine. Today is day one---no more holidays, family dinners, preschool pizza functions, etc to get in the way. I want to have that same mentality that I did last April when I first started--you know, the one where NOTHING is gonna get in the WAY of getting this off. You would think that with less to lose and a shorter end in sight if should be easy. Guess we will see...

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Postby Nancy » January 8th, 2006, 9:23 am

Thanks, Darlin'...I was soy confused and couldn't quite figure it out! Those soy shakes will soon have your figure all fixed up! ;)

Lee Ann,
with less to lose and a shorter end in sight if should be easy

It is never truly easy for a foody to get there and stay there but it IS possible and Take Shape For Life's successful program and the clinically proven, nutritionally balanced Medifast products surely do make it easier. Gosh, I sound like a commercial but it works! You will work it, armeewyf!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

welcome back to all of us

Postby LAwoman » January 8th, 2006, 10:34 pm

Is it bad to say I'm glad to see so many familiar "faces" here with me since it means we still have lbs to lose ;) ?

Well, the only reason I am glad to see all the familiar members here is I know we'll be here to support each other to reach goal this year.

One thing I do notice is that we're all lighter than when we first started MF, which means we knew enough to get back on plan to reach goal before all the weight crept back on. In the past I always gained back all the weight, plus extra. MF works so well, and I know I can succeed at it that I'm back to lose the extra weight with the rest of you.

Woohoo!!! Let's do it!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » January 8th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Hi ya, LAWoman!

Nope, it is not :twisted: bad to say you are :lol: glad to see your former Medibuddies here.

Actually, ( :secret: get ready here, Folks, I'm gonna do a scolding here - in love) if all of you had REMAINED here, most likely you would not have done so much foody damage.

Weight management means a lifestyle committment; change must occur and it includes being held accountable - not for a month or two but for life.

:hmmm: We cannot be trusted to be on our own with a fork! :bib:

When we frequently weigh-in, check in, post our weight then we are more likely to keep it at our optimal level.

:secret: Scolding ending now.

Got :pet: Medihugs all around for moi? :huh:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby mama of 2 » January 9th, 2006, 4:17 pm

Hi Everyone
Today is my first day back. I haven't done good since Christmas.
LAwoman you made me feel so much better about myself.
Thank you so much for writing this.

One thing I do notice is that we're all lighter than when we first started MF, which means we knew enough to get back on plan to reach goal before all the weight crept back on.

Hi Nancy.
Hi armeewyf
Is your husband home for good now?
We will all get back on track together
Lelaine
We can do it.
mama of 2
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby dlr2424 » January 11th, 2006, 2:39 pm

24k.....Bk.....armeewyf...LA....Mama....I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK........ :hug: ......I have thought of you all and have missed you...........24K....I hope life is starting to smooth out a liitle and some challenges have subsided....I look forward to always reading your posts....and armeewyf....is your husband home yet?....my prayers are still with him.........it feels like a reunion with everyone on board........... :bouncieball: ........

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » January 12th, 2006, 1:18 pm

Oh...here I am too.......I had posted last week that I was starting...and well......I did start.....and start.....and start......and eat and good grief :?

BUT........THIS WEEK.......yeeeeeeeeehaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I'm on a roll!! I've FINALLY made it into day 4 and I'm doing FANNNNNNTABULOUS!! I've dropped 4lbs in the last 4 days and that's right in line with my first week of 6 lbs in the beginning last year so I'm very excited!

I took half a day off today.....went and had a pedicure.....had an eyebrow wax......then sat outside and had my "Grande,decaf, Fat Free (skim milk), Sugar Free Vanilla, extra hot, light foam, Caramel Machiatto"! Technically this is not on plan for anyone who will ask......but it is my treat that I give myself every once in a while. I am a coffee freak and allow myself this low fat, sugar free delight every once and again to feel "normal".

As of today I am within 11lbs of my original goal of 135lbs. WOW..that is soooooooo exciting!! For the past months, since July when I had surgery, I have used Medifast for maintenance. I have my shake every day, I have my oatmeal, and used my bars here and there. When Daddy died, then the holidays, I wasn't on the "maintenance plan" per se' but I did keep my body in mind the majority of the time. I'm proud to say that since being off plan since July I had only gained 7lbs and that's the death of my Father, Thanksgiving, my birthday, my anniversary, and Christmas included!

Instead of drowning my sorrows in food I remembered how VERY PROUD my Daddy was when he saw me for the first time with the majority of my weight off. He saw me for the one and only time the week before he died when I flew to Texas for my Aunt's funeral. Had my dear precious Aunt not passed away he would have never seen me after surgery. That was God's gift to me and my Dad and by continuing to care for myself I honor both that gift and myself.

I am choosing to write this all in here on 24K's thread because so many people are going to read it, and so many of my old friends are checking in on this one. I wanted to say hello to everyone and I've missed you all so much. We are ALL soooooooooo close to our goals. 2006 is our year!! March will be my 1 year anniversary on this glorious plan, with 6 months of that being in maintenance, and I will absolutely be at my goal by my anniversary.

If you know me at all you know that I am genuinely excited and interested in your journey. I hope Sunday morning Roll call will be another exciting day for all of us!!

Welcome back everybody.......I've missed ya!!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » January 12th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Thanks Vicky.......that's my hope too ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Come on in.