JeepGirl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby JeepGirl » July 3rd, 2006, 6:54 pm

Cool..I will order some RTD's soon to have for the days i am out and about!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » July 6th, 2006, 12:05 pm

Hey there. How was your holiday?
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JeepGirl » July 6th, 2006, 4:46 pm

It was awesomely busy -- Thanks so much for asking!! We had a blast at the parade(I will try to post a pic soon) then we came home took a quick nap then headed to dinner and a great fireworks show!! All in all a super day!

Had anymore geckos in your house lately? If you have another catch it cause my son wants one bad LOLOL

Been good the past few days and back on track. I am 4 away from my mini-goal of being at 20 gone by my month anny on MF which is next Tues.

I had to go shopping today for a funeral tomorrow and I automatically picked up my old size ..**Surprise** I was in the dressing room laughing so much cause they fell off!! WooHoooo

Emma was with me and there was this cute dress in the normal section and she said.."Mommy I cant wait until you can wear this--it is sooo You!"
That totally made my day and reaffirmed my quest!!
JeepGirl

Postby DogMa » July 6th, 2006, 6:24 pm

That's so cool. I do that all the time with sizes. Yeesh.

And send him over to my house. I haven't had another one come in, but I always have TONS outside. And one tiny little baby that seems to be living in my garage.

I was really happy about the bunny, as long as it managed to get away and the dogs didn't see it. It was SO cute.

Sounds like a classic Fourth, with a parade AND fireworks. Nice. We have both here (the parade's apparently one of the biggest and oldest around here), but of course I had to work. We can't even see fireworks from our office because of all the taller buildings around us, which was kind of disappointing. At my other papers, we could at least take a short break and check out the fireworks from the windows.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 6th, 2006, 11:48 pm

I LOVE your dressing room story. Isn't it funny how we're creatures of habit? What a sweet thing your wee little one said to you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby JeepGirl » July 7th, 2006, 3:55 pm

She is a keeper for sure lol.. even though at a funeral today she was playing with this other little girl and I feard her say. "man I wish my mom would have let me wear shorts instead of this girly skirt!" I can dress her up but I cant make her act like a girl!

Today has been good so far. We were gone most of the day**Don't worry Robin I took some shakes in my cooler!** and this evening we are having a cookout!
JeepGirl

Postby DogMa » July 7th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Ha. Good for you!! A friend of mine just started the program today, and has already realized she needs to get some RTDs because she's on the road so much (she's a real estate agent).

I ordered three CASES for next month because I've been drinking them so much lately!!!
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby JeepGirl » July 7th, 2006, 8:19 pm

I am placing an order this weekend and there will br RTD's for our trip on it!!

Robin~~I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you as my HA! I love reading your posts and your comments make me smile all the time. You are a true inspiration and I am glad to have you along for my ride!
Thank You!!!!

We had company over earlier and the guy asked if I was losing weight! A Man other my darlin hubby noticed!! His wife said..she is and aint she looking spiffy LOL

Man if I am getting comments at 15lbs gone I cant wait till 25, 50, and 91 are gone!! I am betting my mouth will ache from grinning :D
JeepGirl

Postby DogMa » July 7th, 2006, 9:02 pm

That's so awesome, Reginia!!! It took me 30 pounds for people to even NOTICE I was losing weight. Sigh. The compliments sure do make it easier to stick with the program, though, don't they? I've gotten a bit addicted to 'em.

(And thank you. I'm so excited to see you doing so well!!)
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby JeepGirl » July 8th, 2006, 7:51 am

But look at you now Chick!! Oh speaking of looking at you.. I went and searched but couldnt find your before pic. Is there one?*smiles*

I decided that in about 20 more lbs I am gonna post a before and in-progress update. So hopefully that will be mid August LOL

We are going to see the Pirates of the Caribbean today! Woohoo i am so excited. We do not order popcorn anymore (much to the kids dismay) but we sneak in candy for them and they are happy hahahaha
JeepGirl

Postby DogMa » July 10th, 2006, 2:44 pm

How was the movie? I saw "The Break-Up" Saturday. I liked it, but it was yet another "dramedy" rather than a straight comedy (like "Click," too). Still good, though. And I had a GREAT dinner out that night at a local Mexican place I've been wanting to try. Best steak fajitas ever, with tons of extra veggies (zucchini, broccoli, yellow squash). Delish!!

How was the rest of your weekend? Are you getting ready for your trip?
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby JeepGirl » July 10th, 2006, 3:50 pm

Oh we Loved the movie.. and Johnny Depp..well I am the only one who loved him LOL Still a hottie!!

Yesterday I napped off and on while hubby messed with the horses. It is rare I have a "quiet" day LOL

Today My sis and I too the kids to the GA. Aquarium. It is awesome..but if you havent been I would wait about a year and go during the school yr when it aint busy LOLOL

I am gonna pack Wed and Thur. We are leaving Fri early and I am soooo excited!!
JeepGirl

Postby DogMa » July 10th, 2006, 4:59 pm

I don't blame you! All my vacation time seems to be spent visiting family these days, but I remember having REAL vacations.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby JeepGirl » July 10th, 2006, 5:30 pm

It is rare we have "real" vacations at all. With us running a business and hubby raising dogs too it is tough to take time away. We take alot of 2-3 day trips during the year lol.

That is why I am excited about meeting my Goal...I was promised a REAL Vacation --7 days long!!!

I want to see Break-up but hubby doesnt like those kind of movies grrr lol
I am all about chick flicks!!

I am patiently hoping my order gets here by Thursday Afternoon so I will have the RTD's for the trip!! *crosses fingers*

Today was off-plan I must admit! My sis wanted to go to the Varsity!! I had a chili-cheese burger*No Bun* so I least it wasnt tooooo terribly bad. I was slack on water though while we were gone so I am catching up this evening lol
JeepGirl

Postby JeepGirl » July 11th, 2006, 4:20 pm

WooHooo My stuff is scheduled for del on Thurs!! Hopefully FedEx will be dependable this once :?

Totally back on plan and actually since I had 2 days of lunch being off-plan I gained 1lb. I have been thinking and since I KNOW I will eat Seafood while we are at the beach I am gonna do the next 3 days as 6/0 to get me back in some schedule. Since I will have my RTD's for the trip I am not worried at all..but I know one night I will be offplan. I am still doing good and not eating bread and watching the carbs the times I am offplan so I myself am feeling ok about it!

I do not make a habit of going off--but it seems the aquarium trip and the beach trip are real close :roll:
JeepGirl

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal