Hyperion's before and after 38#s :D

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Hyperion's before and after 38#s :D

Postby Hyperion » December 17th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Hi fellow losers,

I decided it was time to post some pictures of me!!

Wow, I never looked at my old pictures but now that I compared them, I can truly tell a difference!!

First ones are at 250-255 pounds this spring (oh and pictures are taken out of context so don't laugh at my silly face). Before staring MF, I had took another 10-15 pounds (which was more obvisous in my face and belly), but I don't have any pics of this. Anyway, see for yourself, I guess you can still make a difference:

And those two ones are at almost mid stage (38 pounds lost out of 84 as an objective). They were taken today:

Waiting for your impressions, and have a nice evening/day/week!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hyperion on December 17th, 2005, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Hyperion » December 17th, 2005, 8:39 pm

Hi Vicky!!

Thanks for the comment. Just to make a correction, the before pictures were taken at about 250-255 pounds (last spring), so I guess I was worse when I began MF :)
264/150

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

WOW

Postby CarmenM » December 17th, 2005, 10:13 pm

WOW Hyperion.. Congratulations!! You can really tell the difference.. keep up the GREAT WORK!!!... by the way, you are VERY hansome :)..
~Carmen~

CarmenM
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby big ron » December 17th, 2005, 10:48 pm

great job!!! You can see a difference for sure. I dont know if this is your first time in MF but dont give up you will get to goal. I wish in the past I listened to my own advice. Its nice to have another guy online . Dont get me wrong women are great but sometimes guys experience a different weightloss pattern. I will leave it to the Ladies to tell you how handsome you are :D :lol: ha ha Good Luck and Great Job :yes: Ron
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » December 18th, 2005, 4:42 am

Yeppers.....no comments on how handsome you are, but it's definitely working...:)

Keep 'er up....
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nicki » December 18th, 2005, 5:21 am

Thanks for shariing your inspirational pics ... you're doing awesome!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Serendipity » December 18th, 2005, 6:32 am

Well, Hype! I knew you were a nice guy, but I didn't know you were a cutey, too! ;) Yes, there is an amazing difference in you. It makes me wonder how much I've changed. Maybe I should take the plunge and snap a few......

Keep up the good work! :yourock:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby ljm498 » December 18th, 2005, 6:39 am

Hype! You look awesome! What a cutie you are! You're doing great. Keep up the great work and you will be at goal in no time!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Lisa in NY » December 18th, 2005, 7:01 am

Lookin' good Hyp !

Just curious - are you Italian? (thinking of my daughters...)

Lisa the matchmaker :mrgreen:
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Hyperion » December 18th, 2005, 7:32 am

Haha Lisa :)

No I'm not italian, though it's not the first time someone asks me this :D

Maybe my mother did something she didn't tell us :lol: :lol: :lol:
264/150

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » December 18th, 2005, 11:09 am

Serendipity,

Go on and take those pictures, it really is a good felling when you post them (makes you feel proud of what you've done so far!)

An image is worth a thousand words :)
264/150

Hyperion

Postby Lauren » December 19th, 2005, 7:05 am

Hype, lookin' hot!! Tell your girlfriend she better hold on tight, as many MF ladies might be making a trek up to Canada to see you! :-) I am so happy for you, and am thrilled to see all your success. The 30+ pounds has made a tremendous difference on you, and we're so happy for you.

So, what has your mom been saying? I know that was a pretty big issue in your family...

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Hyperion » December 19th, 2005, 7:17 am

Hi Lauren,

Haha thanks for your comments, I'll tell my GF but don't be surprised if I'm no longer on this forum soon (damn jealousy :shock: ) No, I'm joking :D :D

About my mom, she is now semi-walking, she has issues about climbing some stairs, about walking for more than 2-3 minutes, etc...

However, as a lot of you adviced, I just concentrated on my success in hoping it would inspire her... and guess what?

Next year (January 2nd), she is beginning a kind of diet, well it's not a VLCD like we are on, it's like a "maintenance" plan. Of course she may not lose like we all lose here, but I guess it's a good start :o I don't know if she will hang on, or if it's just a new year reolution which will fade away, but one thing is sure, I'll support her! Between you and me, I don't think this is the best solution as it will take a LOT of time for her to see any difference (when you have 175-200+ pounds to lose), and it's also much much much easier to cheat on that kind of plan, however I guess if I gain her "trust" in her weight loss pattern, she will eventually (I know her) lose motivation, and I guess that time will be perfect for me to make her try MF.

If she doesn't want to try it at this time, I guess I can just support her on this other diet she chose!

As I am almost 40 pounds lighter, I think it will be so much easier to deal with her, considering I don't need any more motivation; right now I am SOOOOOO motivated I could have 10 christamas foodies parties and not event think about cheating :P
264/150

Hyperion

Postby Lauren » December 19th, 2005, 7:32 am

Thanks for the reply, Hype. Tell the girlfriend she has nothing to worry about...or does she? haha Just kidding. We just enjoy the refreshing change of having a guy on board! You are doing so awesome, and I totally understand how motivated you feel, I feel the same way. And I agree that the parties and stuff haven't been particularly stressful. I went to a friend's place yesterday for brunch, she had bagels and lox and souffles and champagne and all this lovely brunch food, and I just drank my shake and had fun. Someone asked me if I wanted to taste the souffle, and I said no, I didn't want to "introduce" my taste buds to something yummy, or I may suddenly want it! :-)

I think your mom sounds like she wants to take a step in the diet direction, but is so cynical about diets now after years and years of struggle, that she's scared to commit to something extreme and have it fail. So she's trying out something a little less scary, and as you said, probably won't have fast success. But at least she's talking about trying to lose weight - you said weeks ago that she seemed to have given up on the weight loss option - so your success is obviously stirring things in her mind.

I know you already are doing this, but just remember to keep YOUR focus. You can only take care of YOU, your success, your happiness. We all want your mom to get well, but as you know, our diet is a very personal choice, and we don't have control of anyone but ourselves. Just keep on keepin' on, and you'll absolutely be better equipped to help all of your loved ones, because you'll feel great and healthy and strong and life's obstacles will just get smaller.

You are rockin', Hype!
Lauren

Postby big ron » December 19th, 2005, 8:35 am

is this your first time losing weight? Or have you been struggling for a long time?
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Next

Return to Studio