Hyperion's updated pics!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Hyperion's updated pics!

Postby Hyperion » January 9th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Hi all,

I wanted to modify the title of my old thread, however it seems I'm unable to do it...

So here's my old pictures taken at 0 pound lost and 38 pounds lost.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-4259.html

And this thread is for 2 new pics taken at 53 pounds lost. Hoping you will post some of your pics soon too, like Gwenski did. Damn Gwenski, you really are incredible! 113 pounds lost is really an accomplishment. My loss is nothing compared to yours!

Anyway, here we go! Waiting your comments (posting is becoming a drug, the encouragments that come out of it are truly a boost!!!!!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby explorthis » January 9th, 2006, 4:33 pm

posting is becoming a drug, the encouragments that come out of it are truly a boost!!!

Hype, though we don't really know each other, I can see myself totally in your comments, remembering the WOW’s and AHHH’s are totally worth it. Tell me it's not a H-U-G-E rush to have people comment! Like $100 dollar bills in your pocket every comment, AND you eat it up! EUPHORIA I say.

Dude, looking at your before pics. - WOWOW, you look great! Bet you’re a Medifast proponent for the rest of your life eh?

Keep it up, it's WELL deserved!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis

Postby big ron » January 9th, 2006, 5:25 pm

lookin great :hug: :bighug: just kidding :D you will hit your goal for sure. You must feel allot better now. Just curious how tall are you (if you dont mind me asking) I think of your focus and it is helping me thanks :bravo:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby coco » January 9th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Hey Hype! I was just contemplating asking you to post more pics, but you read my mind!!! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!!!
~Coco
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » January 9th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Hype...... :whoohoo: ......AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!!!...... :secret: ....and if you don't mind me saying........ :yes: .......WICKED GOOD LOOKING!!!!...... :thumbup: ..I'm so glad for you... :you: ...you deserve to be rewarded for your perseverence... :bravo: ..keep up the great work!!!!!

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » January 9th, 2006, 8:13 pm

You look fantastic. I'm still in awe of how speedy you have dropped over 50lbs from your body. You are definitely doing SOMETHING right!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SueInSLO » January 9th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Hype!! :D

Excellent pictures! You look so great! Thanks for sharing your success and for encouraging me as well.

:yourock:
All of the pictures are so inspiring for me as a newbie!

Keep up the great work!!

Sue
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Hyperion » January 10th, 2006, 6:04 am

Thanks all of you!!

I didn't measure myself since I was like 13 or 14, but my guess would be 5 foot 6 or 7 inches...

The more I look at it, the better I think this is getting! Energy, look, self-confidence...

Indeed, I am gonna think of MF as THE solution :D Easy, fast, efficient :lol:
264/150

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby big ron » January 10th, 2006, 8:15 am

Hype,
looks like my body has finnally gotton in the groove. :kool: Jumped on the scale down two more pounds. :yay: thats 19 almost to the 20 club. Hopefully I will keep this up and will nip at your heels.
By the way you look like you are at a good weight now so you will be awsome at goal. It must be helpful that you are doing this with your :stroll: girlfriend. I look forward to when I have lost enough to send before and after pictures myself. Ron
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Gwenski » January 10th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Hype-

Look at you all in charge -- I LOVE IT!!

You look awesome and it totally shows that you feel that way too!

Congrats on your plunge and thanks for all the kinds words -- they are a total rush and BIG encouragement. Better yet, they are a calorie free pick me upper!

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski

Postby Hyperion » January 10th, 2006, 2:42 pm

Thanks Ron and Gwenski!!

Gwenski, your pics are so much of an inspiration. I mean, every loss is an accomplishement but wow, relook at your pictures and take time to savor what you've done!!

That is just unbelievable!

I had to assemble a lot of courage to start my journey with MF, only having 80 pounds to part with. You had some more and you did it. It just so totally pays today!

Ron, I look forward in a couple of months to see your first "in progress" pics!

Keep it all up guys!
264/150

Hyperion

Postby Gwenski » January 10th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Yeah Ron -- we want photos of you on the bikes!!! Hee hee hee!!

Hype - for just pushing 22 you are too wise and kind for your years. This all feels like a flash. My head is still wrapping itself around what has happened here. Never one to look in the mirror too long. Now I am doing double takes. Do you do that too? Who is that person staring back?!?

Your 80 lbs desire had to feel just like my 168 goal. Seriously, I decided not to let the numbers get me down/mess with my head and just take it one shake/supplement at time. The time was right and we are seizing the moments.

Seeing life constantly pass your by is a pretty good motivator - especially when you want to play too!

Carpe diem!!!
:lol:
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski

Postby Hyperion » January 10th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Very well said Gwenski!

I'm not avoiding the mirror anymore, I found out i'm no longer wrapping my hands around my chest like I used to do before with other people, I no longer feel the need to sit in front of other people because I could hide my body, etc...

I do not feel the need anymore to wear biiiiig clothes to hide myself, I do not need to have some black clothes always (even though I love black & red clothing), etc...

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!

Right now, it's one shake at a time, but I'm like "Oh my god, can we hurry up now so that summer arrives and I can go swimming, biking, getting F--U--N!!!!"

I'm looking forward for next summer, and the next years of my life... Just thinking about it makes me feel euphoric!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
264/150

Hyperion

Postby Lauren » January 10th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Hype, Gwenski, you both rock. Honestly, your enthusiasm and success has motivated everyone here!

Hype, you look H.O.T. HOT! And Gwenski's right, your age doesn't seem to match your insight.

It's interesting, I've always said that while I regret having this lifelong albatross of a weight issue, I do feel fortunate to have gained a level of compassion and insight that I don't think many people have. I have realized from this forum that all of us who struggle with our inner demons and our role in this world have tended towards this compassionate side. It's like, we get it. We understand the struggle. We understand the pain. We feel other people's pain like it's our own. So, it doesn't surprise me that you are wise beyond your years, you've dealt with these issues internally, and with your mom, so you grew up faster. However happy we should all be to get rid of this extra flabbage, we should be equally thrilled to have become sympathetic and empathetic people due to this struggle.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.

You guys rock. I can't wait to see you in 50s-land, Hype, but since I am only at 40, I suspect it will be a while. :-)

Keep on keepin' on, people!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Nicki » January 10th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Can you believe how much you've changed just since 11/3/05? Wow ... what results, you look great!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Next

Return to Studio