how many shakes a day?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

how many shakes a day?

Postby BonitaGirl » January 22nd, 2004, 6:11 pm

I am a very confused girlie over here. :? I am on the full meal replacement plan and my advisor has told me that I should have 5 supplements a day and that 3 of them are to be shakes. I have seen on here to take 4-5 shakes a day. What is it supposed to be?

Good news! No weight loss (actually a 2lb gain..grrr) but pants that used to fit me perfectly are now a bit baggy in the waist, I can actually pull them out about 1 ½ inch. Makes me happy and sad…I just bought these pants and I love them! Guess I can get them taken in when I get to where I want to be, huh? And the headache is much better today, only had to take one Excedrin this morning, but I did wake up in the middle of the night with a killer calf cramp. Ick!!!!

When I get home tonight I will be putting up a now picture of me. Hope you all aren't offended by lots of cleavage..seems to be the only shots I could find, and when you are a GG, cleavage is gonna happen :shades:

Bonita
-----------------------------
"A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you can't"

Started on 1/14/04 at 269, today I am at 251.5
BonitaGirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 22nd, 2004, 7:09 pm

Bonita:

What you heard was right--five supplements a day, with a minimum of three of the five being shakes. Some folks on here use only shakes and no other products (I like to call them "Medifast Purists"!)

Isn't having baggy clothes a great feeling??
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Indigo » January 22nd, 2004, 11:26 pm

Offended? by Cleavage? with Guido and Rory around? you've got to be kidding. . . .
Just standing by with some tomatoes for all the 'ooooohs and aaaahs' you'll be getting!!!!

Fair warning, guys!!! :tomato:

;)
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby explorthis » January 23rd, 2004, 7:43 am

Indigo wrote:Offended? by Cleavage? with Guido and Rory around? you've got to be kidding. . . .
Just standing by with some tomatoes for all the 'ooooohs and aaaahs' you'll be getting!!!!

Fair warning, guys!!!

Guido felt his ears burning..

She is very pretty - what clevage? Did I miss something?

-Guido, the blind one (snicker, snicker, snicker)
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

LOL..thanx guys!

Postby BonitaGirl » January 23rd, 2004, 9:57 am

And I will make sure to dodge the tomatoes thrown my way. :P

And Guido...you are a doll...and did I mention that I just adore Italian men??? ;)

I did it again, said I wasn't going to get on the darned scale and there I was first thing this morning. And no loss (well, down a pound from yesterday, but yesterday weighed in a 2lb gain) , but I FEEL thinner so I am going with that instead of what the numbers say. I really must break myself of this obsession with the darned scale.

Bonita

BonitaGirl

Postby Starloser63 » January 23rd, 2004, 10:09 am

Bonita,

If your like me you wont be able to run from the scale. I just get on and know there is going to be changes up and down. I have been told to get the tape measure out. Measure everything. I have not done that myself and probably should. How long have you been on program? I have been on 4 days, complete fast.

Keep moving onward and downward
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Indigo » January 23rd, 2004, 10:40 am

Like I just wrote to Sheri, I had great weight loss the first three days of the fast (total 7 lbs) then NO changes for the next 4 days. And I've been really good.
I'm guessing it's all about our bodies transitioning and adjusting to Medifasting. If I could duct-tape my scale and stay OFF it for a week at a time, like Unca Tim says, it would probably all average out . . . but I think I've switched my food addiction to 'scale addiction' ;) I think I'm doing well to keep it to one weighing a day! :D

Hang in there. We're all experiencing the same thing!

:hug:
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby BonitaGirl » January 23rd, 2004, 11:31 am

I am on day 9 and did fabulous on the first 6 days. Lost 10.5 lbs!!! :shock:

Now the scale seems to be stuck, but I can FEEL a difference on my body. I can feel my hipbones!! They have been missing in action for quite awhile and my tummy has gone down also so I am very happy.

Anyone else feel like they are less lumpy? I swear my thighs are smoother, with less cellulite on them. The energy is finally coming also, I actually RAN up my stairs at home. I never used to do that, not even a week ago

Oh no…some evil person just brought in homemade brownies and put them right outside of my cubicle. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! :x

BonitaGirl

Postby ror » January 23rd, 2004, 12:02 pm

huh? clevage? where? :boing:
ror

Postby Jeanette » January 23rd, 2004, 2:37 pm

I am not really "smoother"...but definitely notice a huge difference in everything! It is so wonderful!!!

The only thing I don't care for is the excess skin...not much can be done about that without surgery I suppose!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby finalstraw » January 24th, 2004, 2:25 pm

I am seeing the loss on the scale, but not on the body yet. I am waiting for the clothes to get looser, but the larger you are, the more you have to loose before you can really tell you have lost. :cry:

But when we get there, people will notice. ;)
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss