hey everyone, new here!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

hey everyone, new here!

Postby melissa07 » October 21st, 2007, 3:02 pm

wow this is so crazy, I have been on medifast since august 31, 2007 and i thought the only support forums were located on mymedifast.com looks like i found two more websites with additional support forums for medifast! now i just want to make sure, are we all using the Medifast 5&1 plan? and does anyone know why there are several different websites PLUS the OFFICIAL medifast support forum? would be great if u can clear that up! thanks!

melissa
melissa07

Postby rodeomom » October 21st, 2007, 3:43 pm

Welcome!

Every health advisor has his or her own website. Each can do what he or she wants to do with that site. Some choose to offer message boards and support groups.

Many of us are on the 5 and 1 some, are doing a 6 & 0, some are transitioning or maintaining, and others have done MF and are now trying something else. All are helpful and supportive, no matter what plan we are using.

Once again, welcome.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 21st, 2007, 3:48 pm

Hi, Melissa! Welcome to the MMT forum - - stick around, you'll love it here :-)
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mike » October 21st, 2007, 6:48 pm

Hi Melissa,
Let me clarify the message board thing. All TSFL Health Advisors do have a co-sponsored site through TSFL. Some have their own separate landing page which will lead people to their TSFL page. Some have special permission from TSFL and Medifast to have specialized sites and forums, like Terry and Nancy have here.

The function of the MMT forum is to offer support and guidance to Medifast clients, be it through Medifast directly, or through TSFL.

We are very glad you found us here. Congrats on your journey. Please register here (its free) so you can utilize the other areas of the forum.

Most of the folks who do Medifast now follow the 5&1 protocol, but others follow the 6-0 plan as directed by their physicians. As you reach your goal, you typically will transition to the maintenance program.

Congrats, and again, welcome.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

sorry forgot to log in =P

Postby melissa07 » October 21st, 2007, 8:04 pm

okay, thanks i definitely understand now :) i was used to going on mymedifast for support but i had a lot of problems with certain individuals on there and i would rather come to a new place to chat and meet new people in which i wont have any problems with lol it is great to find other chat forums made by personal health advisors, any support chat is good in my book icon_smile.gif
thanks for the responses, and i am glad to be back...i have been doing medifast for almost a month without support forums and it has been hard but i am getting by...slowly, only 11lbs down but hey its still weight coming off!

good night everyone
Start date: August 31, 2007
Start Weight: 197lbs
Goal Weight: 145lbs

~*MeLiSsA*~

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4W6wOs/]
[/url]
melissa07
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » October 21st, 2007, 8:05 pm

Great. Don't forget to register so you can post in the other areas as well. ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LAwoman » October 23rd, 2007, 3:54 pm

Welcome Melissa!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.