Hey everyone, Krystal here, just want some info!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hey everyone, Krystal here, just want some info!

Postby what2do » June 21st, 2004, 4:35 am

Hey there everyone....I'm so happy to be here! Well I'm only 21 and I really need help losing weight, I weigh 167 lbs. and am only 5' 4". I've been told that I don't look that much, but I feel it! And with my wedding growing closer I feel more and more depressed because pictures will be taken. Believe me I love binmg me (like my screen name) but unhealthy. :uhuh:
Now, I found out about MF from my soon to be brother-in-law and he lost around 140 lbs on it, and he looks GREAT! But I'm afraid I won't be as dedicated as he was because his mom and wife went on it but cheated all of the time!
So my question to you guys (finally, right?) is it hard? Does it taste bad? Any tips on not cheating? I have the will power, but does my stomach?....lol!
So what will it be? YAY or NAY for me? :scratchhead:
Thanks a bunch!
what2do

oops!

Postby lovebinme82 » June 21st, 2004, 4:40 am

sorry, that's me....was confused about the logging in, thought I already was! :oops:
lovebinme82
First Post

Postby Landylue » June 21st, 2004, 4:54 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum. No question about it, child, YAY, YAY, a thousand times YAY!!! First and foremost, get a thumbs-up from your doctor to do a total fast--no food--it's the fastest way to get to goal before your wedding day. Is it hard? Nothing is hard if you are determined to do it. As for the hunger part, everyone is different. Some never experience hunger (physical or emotional) and for some it takes weeks to get over the emotional wanting to eat. I think we'd all agree that it probably takes 3 days tops for the physical hunger, if any, to subside.

The taste is wonderful. You won't be disappointed. My tip on not cheating is DON'T TAKE THAT FIRST BITE!!! JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

Time's-a-wastin', child! Just go for it!

Landlue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » June 21st, 2004, 5:56 pm

Aloha and welcome, :wave:

I'm new on Day 21 and haven't been this motivated on any other diet I've ever tried. This works! It delivers what it promises.

YOU are in charge of the process however. You must commit to following it. If you do, you'll lose weight - it's just that simple. It takes time but it works. I also personally don't think you can lose faster on any other diet out there that is as medically safe!

I love the shakes. I haven't tried the other supplements yet. I've tried recipes to vary the taste of the shakes suggested here, and they are delicious.

Also, I believe because the products are mostly soy based, and the great amount of water consumed, my skin has transformed into a lovely smooth clear palette - every bride's quest.

If you try it, set yourself up for success first.

- Get rid of the temptations in your kitchen so you don't have that option.

- Use the boullion, fast soups, herbal teas with splenda and diet sodas to get you through the tough spots.

- For motivation, put a picture on your frig of a beautiful bride, celebrity or other person that's at the weight you want to be

- Tell others you're dieting so they'll be considerate and not tempt you

- Get something to do for those times you feel like cheating by snacking such as the great suggestions founds on this forum like - painting your nails, crochet/needlepoint/, read a book, clean out a drawer, get on this forum, etc. etc.

Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life, and the pictures last a lifetime. You'll be so pleased with your accomplishment your happiness will be multiplied even more by the confidence you'll feel. You can do it if I can do it. The promise is there waiting - you just have to do the process.

Good luck and congratulations on your wedding. :toast:
Camille :wavie:
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.