help a newbie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby JuliaMejia » February 10th, 2005, 2:30 pm

Sister,

WOW - 23 pounds!!! IN ONE MONTH! It must feel great to have all that weight off of you. How much do you have to lose? If it's ok to ask...Are you exercising? Well Congrads on the loss, you deserve it! Are you doing the FULL FAST?

THANKS!!! AND KEEP IT UP!
May 1st 2006...Highest Weight 265...

Started Medifast December 8th, 06 Weight = 236.8 :(

JuliaMejia
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby sister » February 10th, 2005, 7:21 pm

Hi Julia

Thanks for the comment. I still have around 70 pounds to go but YES!!! I already feel great with 23 pounds gone. I sleep better, my legs don't hurt anymore and clothes are fitting better (18.5 inches gone).

I am not exercising, I'm eating 5 and 1 (oatmeal, shake, soup, shake, lean n green, bar or shake), drinking around 90 ounces of water and only water - no diet sodas/tea (I've drank tea with a meal 4 times I think).

I'm pretty much just following the directions and the GREAT advice and insight from the forum.

If I can do this anyone can. After the first week, it's been pretty easy to stick with. Just jump in and go for it. Visit here everyday even if you don't post - it will keep you motivated.

Here's to continued shakin' success! :cheers:
Sherri
sister
Trusted Member - #60 Club

Postby Nancy » February 10th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Girls, I LOVE that man!
Mike, you really fill my tank.

Thanks, I needed that tonight! :rose:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby shirley » February 11th, 2005, 3:24 am

welcome I sort of new to medifast also and I felt the same way the first couple of weeks but now I it has level off and I am not as sleepless as before and I also am enjoying having more energy and not sleeping all of the time. I am still having difficulity with getting 5 in a day with a meal. but so far it has been working with 4 and a meal. I love reading all of the post. Keep them coming. also how did you guys get the weight tracker on the page. email and a few other things on the computer is about my limit of knowledge on the computer. So keep it simple thanks shirley
shirley
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » February 11th, 2005, 8:26 am

Shirley Girl ~

This program is called the 5 and 1 for a reason...based on medical research and clinical trials since the 1980's...do not skip meals, it will catch up with you and you will not lose weight as consistently and your energy level will not be as great.

Set a timer.

Eat every three hours.

Eat 5 and 1

Whadya mean how do you get the 'email?' To email privately with someone? You cick on the clicky button at the bottom of their post.

To get a weight traker ticker, will someone please email Shirley (and me, too, plese) with the info privately, okie dokie? Thanks, Kids!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Unca_Tim » February 11th, 2005, 8:51 am

Hi Shirley and welcome,

To get the weight ticker, go to the web address that's on everyone's ticker and follow the instructions. Highlight, rightclick and copy the code that is made for you. Log into this forum and go to your "Profile". Paste the code that was made for you at the ticker website into your "Signature" textbox.

Let us know if you have any probs.

Nancy, I think she meant that email was one of the things she was familiar with on a computer.

Happy shakin',
:cheers:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Come on in.