HELP! NEED DINNER IDEAS!

Add your favorite recipes.

HELP! NEED DINNER IDEAS!

Postby Signladytf » June 1st, 2005, 8:28 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my conference trip, and I stayed on program (yayyy!), but I need some innovative up-and-coming dinner ideas for my lean and green meal. I've been having either salads with meat, or steak (or chicken) and veggies, and I'm jonesing for something different. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 1st, 2005, 8:35 am

Here's my recipe for Spicy Shrimp, which is posted over in the Lean Cuisine forum. You might wander through some of the threads there to see if there are any other ideas.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Dinner Idea: Stir Fry Chicken

Postby Jules » August 12th, 2005, 10:50 pm

Chicken Stir Fry

Baked Chicken cut into strips
Shredded cabbage
bell pepper cut into strips
onion cut into strips
chopped mushrooms
garlic powder
onion powder
black pepper

Combine the raw vegetables in a mixing bowl. Spray a skillet with Pam and heat until the Pam bubbles. Take a handful of the raw vegetables and put into skillet. Add garlic and onion powder and black pepper. Stir fry to desired consistency. Measure out 1-1/2 cups of the stir fry vegetables. Combine with 7ozs. baked chicken strips.

*I prepare extra vegetables and store in food storage bags to save on preparation time. I used the Medifast chicken breasts for extra convenience. The possibilities are endless with this recipe. Next time I plan to substitue pork or shrimp in place of the baked chicken.
Jules

Postby LuzInIt » August 13th, 2005, 7:16 am

Hey Signlady! I'm the worst (and most lazy) cook on the planet so have absolutely nothing to offer you except a GREAT BIG WELCOME BACK! Congratulations on nearly 20 pounds of you gone. Girlfriend, I know you have a lot to lose - but be encouraged. You can make it ALL THE WAY TO GOAL THIS TIME. I didn't believe it at first; I'm sure I was ready to settle for a 50 pound or so loss. But let me tell you - the longer you stick to the plan, the stronger and more focused you will get. I know, without a doubt, that I will reach my goal of around 150 (or less depending on what I look like and how I feel when I get there). And the time will fly, as it does in all things. So any day that you feel your resolve slipping, just dig you feet in and stand fast - MEDIFAST, that is. You will be so glad you did when you become that sleek and healthy girl who is hidding under all the extra you! I'm giddy with anticipation myself. Hugs and Kisses to you!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine