I Hate Shoes

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 27th, 2006, 3:13 pm

I'm a reef flip flop girl from way back. Required shoe attire sometimes dictates what jobs I take!

I LOVE Philosophy and second the soul owner idea!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby supermom » June 27th, 2006, 3:14 pm

Oh Robin!!! You are going to LOVE it!! I hope you go to someone that gives a goot foot and calf massage!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby sidrah » June 28th, 2006, 2:22 am

Ditto here. I never wear shoes and they are the first things to come off when I walk in the door. I have some comfortable ones I wear, but I am not a big fan of shoe shopping unless it is for soemthing specific like a wedding/funeral/interview. I grew up at the beach and my neigbor down the block always said if you don't wear shoes your feet expand and you have to wear a bigger size...whatever, I said. It is more comfortable for me

If you don't want to go out and buy cream, I ofund a good substitute for overnight. Take a scoop of vaseline and some squirts fo lemon juice and micro for a half a minute or so. Then, slather it on and cover in cotton socks. Cheap and I always have a little plastic lemon in the fridge.
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » June 29th, 2006, 8:57 am

My doc recommended Crisco shortening and then the socks. Feels weird but it helps my dry feet.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'