Happy Presidents Day

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Happy Presidents Day

Postby Maisie » February 16th, 2004, 5:59 am

Mornin All:

There's a beautiful fresh coat of snow on the ground here. It's one of those wonderful cold, crisp, sunny mornings. Luckily in North Carolina they are tolerable. I'm thrilled this morning to hit my 10# mark for two weeks. This forum just keeps me so on track and you guys out there in Medifast land are awesome.

So here's to our wonderful country, our forefathers, and a wonderful week for all of us.

Maisie
Start 2.2.2004
171/161/125 - 36lbs to Go!
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby moutoncove » February 16th, 2004, 7:24 am

Good Morning Masie,

Congrats on that 10# goal. I'm glad your doctor okayed this diet and that you do not have diabetes.

The sun is shining here to in down south Louisiana. We had rainey, dreary weather ALL last week. Never got to see the sun at all so this sunshine is a blessing. Lack of sunshine is so depressing. We never get snow down here. I bet it's beautiful.

Have a good day and let there be a whole lot of shakin goin on!

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby explorthis » February 16th, 2004, 7:38 am

Morning Masie, glad to hear your OK... A definate congrats on your 10# goal. It is pretty easy huh?

Wanted to let you know, there is no snow here in So. Cal. Its a crisp morning (laughing) about 50 this morning, slated to be about 68 today, no snow!!! NO SNOW!

Keep faithful.

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Weather

Postby Maisie » February 16th, 2004, 8:11 am

Hi Brenda and Mike:

Thanks for the kudos. Brenda, I grew up in Alexandria. So I'm a Louisiana girl from way back, well let's say 30 something years back.

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

10#'s gone!

Postby TamiL » February 17th, 2004, 7:47 am

Hey Maisie

Congrats on your 10# loss!! its been 2 weeks today for me...started this 2 tuesdays ago...and I just now, in the last few days..feel back to "normal"!! I could sleep for days if you let me..but my energy seems to be coming back a bit!! I think my body was getting used to NO JUNK..and the low calories, but today I feel pretty good!
I was going to weigh in this morning, but I decided for me...that the best way to judge my loss is to try on my original Work Pants that I havent been able to wear in forever....so every week..I will put them on and see how they feel!
Maybe I will weigh in a few days...I just dont want to get fixated on a number!! our weight varies/flucuates so much for many different reasons!

I cant wait to wear a pair of jeans with a tshirt tucked in and some cute shoes...for the first time in soooo long..I really KNOW its going to happen!! :-P

happy shakin
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss