Good Saturday Morning!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Good Saturday Morning!

Postby SueInSLO » March 11th, 2006, 8:36 am

Hi gang! :wave:
One week till the wedding!! :heart:
OMG, time is flying by.
I hope everyone is being good Medifasters and having great successes!

I apologize for not posting and supporting everyone this past week, but I'm sure you understand with the wedding stuff, working FT, etc. I am just crazy right now. Not to forget I have had a terrible cold, etc. Then our weather turned unusually cold and rainy for here :lightening: and I have been so stressed. We've decided to rent a tent, heater and dance floor to be safe.

I am happy to report I am down 26 pounds and the cold is almost gone. I'm gonna live. ;)
I can honestly say I've thought about you all and it's helped keep me focused. One thing through stressful times in our lives, it's nice to know we can control our food intake. It's a learning process, but one that being here and talking to all of you has helped teach me this.

So, off to more "To Do List" things.

Keep shakin', keep smiling and I'll check in for roll call one last time tomorrow before getting hitched!!
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Morning Sue,

Postby Ginabobina1969 » March 11th, 2006, 8:50 am

I am so glad to hear your feeling better. :) WAY TO GO on 26 gone!!! You should be so proud of yourself..I know the the more stress there is the more our minds try to convince us it's ok to slack off and thats when its the very hardest, too stick to plan.

One week until your wedding?!?!? Wow! Your really doing great!

Make sure to take some "Sue time" in all the rush of getting things ready. Congratulations!
Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Trixie » March 12th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Sue it's great to hear from you. I've been away from the forum for a few days but I have been thinking about you and wondering how the wedding stuff is going. Glad to hear you are holding up...I'll be exactly where you are in a few months. It still seems surreal to me. I'm sure it's going to sneak up on me. I can't wait to read about your big day!

Have a great week preparing for you wedding and don't forget to take time to savor the moments.

Trixie
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby lauradr » March 13th, 2006, 3:26 am

SueInSLO, I am so happy for you :D I hope your wedding day is what you have dreamed it would be and good luck :cheers: My hubby and I just had our 30th wedding anniversary :D
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to The Weight Room