Good Morning

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Good Morning

Postby forevertodds » January 2nd, 2006, 6:44 am

Ok, guess I'm the early bird around here :lol: . Normally, I would still be in bed, but.... today is day FOUR, and I was up WITH ENERGY at 7 AM, I always thought anytime before 8AM was infringing on Chinese peoples time with God :mrgreen: . Anyway, I've already cleaned my kitchen and prepared my kids school for the day (I homeschool five children). WOW - for those just starting yesterday or today, it really does get better after the first three days!!
Kathy
Started 12.30.05
forevertodds

Postby suzyq » January 2nd, 2006, 9:03 am

Welcome! The energy level when you follow the plan is amazing. It is great motivation to keep going! I also homeschool my 4 kids and have found the extra energy very helpful! Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Thanks

Postby forevertodds » January 2nd, 2006, 9:22 am

Thanks for the welcome Vicki!!

Susanne, How old are your kids? I have four teenagers (15,15,14,12) and a four (soon to be five)year old. I'm a veteran homeschooler, started with the first from the first and I also do consulting as the Lord permits!!! I love it, my kids are very supportive and looking forward to mom being able to do more with them.

Great to meet you and congrats on your 53lb loss!!!
Kathy
Started 12.30.05
forevertodds

Postby suzyq » January 2nd, 2006, 9:45 am

My kids are 14, 9, 7 and almost 4. I also started with my first from the beginning - it has been an interesting road to say the least! I have lots of friends who homeschool too, and a supportive church so I am blessed.

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » January 2nd, 2006, 10:43 am

Hey there, fellow School Marms! (I taught elementary school for years in Portland and Clackamas, Oregon - in both the public and private sector.)

Not only will you have more energy to spend on lesson preparation and home organization but you will lessen the likelihood of developing heart disease, certain cancers and diabetes - you will have more days to serve the Lord, to be with your family and you will surely enjoy a better quality of life.

I am happy that you noticed the energy surge and shared your experiences with those who may just be starting their program today. The first few days feels a little like a case of the flu - headachy and blah but by day 4 or 5, look out world!

Keep at it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.