Good Morning Everyone

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Good Morning Everyone

Postby moutoncove » February 10th, 2004, 4:26 am

Hi everybody,

I'm so pumped this morning Just wanted to tell everyone hi and hope ya'll all have a great day. Stay strong, stay committed, BE A LOSER! Whoo peeeeeeee! Bye - got to go workout on my bowflex. Took the dust off it yesterday.

BE HAPPY!!!!!!

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby HD » February 10th, 2004, 5:00 am

Good Morning Brenda,
Glad to hear your doing well :D Today is a new day and will be a good one! I worked long hours yesterday and got all my shakes in but felt like I didn't get all my water in. Every time I went to a different area of the building and wanted a drink, I realized I'd left my water in another area :x . I really need to tape that bottle to my forehead! I hope I do better today. To make it worse, I stepped on the scale this morning and lost nothing....today will be better!!! It's days like yesterday that makes me want to take off work for a month just to regroup! Geeeeeezzzzz.
Monday is gone and Tuesday has got to be better :shock:
Keep it shakin My friend
Jackie (HD)

01/24/2004
193/151/124
HD
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Water

Postby Maisie » February 10th, 2004, 6:55 am

I'm not so good about the water thing. I've been aiming to have a least a quart a day to start off with. That in itself is the most difficult part of this program for me. Try as I might, and I have tried many times, I have never developed a relationship with H20 but I'm working on it.

I find I am awake at six in the morning and have so much more time to do things (not spending mindless time eating) that I'm more active and have more energy than when I was exercising more. So I'm trying not to beat myself up about it. Going for a walk with a new friend at 10:00 this morning though. Baby steps equal great leaps.

Yeah to everyone on this forum. We are all winners and losers at the same time.

Maisie
Start Date 2/2/2004
171/164/125
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » February 10th, 2004, 7:16 am

Good morning "For-umers"--

This has become the place I begin and end my day --- and stop in about as often as I can during the day!!!

ENERGY --- I too have so much more -- went to bed later than usual last nite (reading posts on line) and woke up this morning BEFORE the alarm went off AND really felt like getting up and beginning the day -- Yeah baby!!!! How good does this feel!!!!

WATER --- drink, drink, drink, even until my eyeballs are floating and I feel a sloshing around in my stomach!!! It took me a long time to get into drinking water - it stuck during one of my WW attempts and it IS so important... every trip to the bathroom is ridding us of fat cells, impurities, and cleansing our insides --PLUS it helps to keep me full. I have a 32 0z Aquafina bottle that I have had for months - I just keep refilling and carry it around - it is my measure, I see that bottle and I know I can do one of those if I really want to (which for me I REALLY DO) maxumize my results. I get thru the water like I am doing everythin else - one bottle at a time -- at least 2 a day - sometimes 3 --- yesterday I drank 4 ---- my bottle represents a managable task -- sound crazy - I guess but whatever get me thru.

I LOVE THIS FORUM AND KNOW THAT BEING HERE HELPS ME EVERYDAY -- KEEP POSTIN' AND SLURPIN' :lol: --- TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 10th, 2004, 9:07 am

Good Morning, today is another day and another opportunity to lose more weight. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss