Giving up now is NOT an option.....(long)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Giving up now is NOT an option.....(long)

Postby TypingTrish » June 4th, 2004, 6:48 pm

As Nancy would say "Yippy Skippy"!! :cleader: I haven't felt this happy in a LONG LONG time! :D

I haven't been posting much lately due to the fact that I have been so darn upset that I haven't been losing much lately. I was actually getting very depressed over the situation, but when I look back at my actions the past couple of weeks, I know WHY I haven't been losing! A daughter graduating 8th grade with a party and cake, a band banquet that I didn't listen to everyone's advice about and ate anyway, the drive-in movie with popcorn last week, the celebrating of my oldest daughter getting picked for drum major next year :x WHY did I let myself go off the wagon so much??? I would do soooooo good during the day, drink my shakes, drink my water, and then..WHAMMY...that evil food devil would throw stuff in front of my face and my lips that I did not have the willpower to resist!

HOWEVER....This week has been awesome for me! I have been faithful day after day again..keeping my comittment to lose this weight! I could tell my rings were a little looser today and my jeans were sliding down more, and when my hubby told me this evening he thought I looked like I was losing more, I told him "Lets drive to the school so I can weigh in" (which I hadn't done in a couple of weeks!). Well....YEE HAWWW....when those scales stopped at 296 (not in the 300's any more mind you), I was sooooo excited! That makes 25 pounds lost!!! What more incentive do I need than that?!?!? :yippee:

This week I also drug out the "OLD" Richard Simmons exercise videos and started "sweatin to the oldies" again. I had postponed starting the exercise regimen again until I felt I could at least get past the intro! LOL I really think that has boosted my loss some!

Anyway..I just want to say a BIG "THANK YOU!" to all of you who post such motivational messages every day. Even though I haven't been posting much myself lately, I have been reading EVERY day and it is these posts that give me motivation! Those of you that are the BIG losers are such an inspiration! I have been on this program before and I was a BIG loser at one time too. In fact, my girls & I watched a video today from 10 years ago after I had lost 96 pounds and that was a big motivational tool for me also! I am GOING to look like that again...I SWEAR I WILL!! I am NOT going to quit! No way, no how! We are making plans for a trip to Disneyworld in October during fall break..I AM going to ride some of those rides with my family and I am NOT going to be exhausted at the end of the day after all that walking....I am going to have the time of my life!

Thank you all again for all your wonderful posts...keep'em comin!

Oh, and Unca Tim...can ya bump me up to that 20# club?? :D

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » June 4th, 2004, 9:11 pm

Oh, Trish! How wonderful to drop below 300 on the scales. What an incredible feeling that must be! We are all so very proud of you! I can tell you are P U M P E D ! ! !

Keep up the great work, kiddo. You are going to plummet below that 200 marker before too long, also.

You're doing great!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Lois » June 5th, 2004, 7:50 am

Congratulations, Trish!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Way to go! You are an inspiration to me! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

HEY LADY

Postby NikkiNix » June 5th, 2004, 11:43 am

HELLO TYPING TRISH,

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I CAN'T WEIGHT TO WEIGH UNDER THE BIG 300 AND ONCE I GET THERE I WILL NEVER GO BACK :!: I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU, I MISSED YOUR POSTS I DIDN'T SEE YOU POSTING MUCH LATELY BUT I AM HAPPY YOUR BACK AND SLIMMER THAN EVER. CONGRATULATIONS YOU BIG LOSER AND I MEAN THAT IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE.

YOUR FRIEND

NIKKINIX :cheers:
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby TamiL » June 5th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Hey Trish...
your doing GREAT...Im jumpin up and down for ya!!
Keep shakin girl... ;)
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby TypingTrish » June 6th, 2004, 5:55 pm

Tami, Landy, Nikki & Lois:

Thanks for the nice words! Yes, I am PUMPED! I am so ready for the next 25 pounds to come off and I hope it is just as quick as the first 25 were :D Had another challenging experience today, but I handled it just fine...The 1st birthday party of my best friend's twin boys. Had a great time WITHOUT the cake & ice cream! :whistle:

Thanks again ladies...it's people like ya'll who give me so much encouragement! :goteam: I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room