Getting Back On Track

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Getting Back On Track

Postby lparadise » July 4th, 2004, 5:28 am

Hello all. I've been away from the boards and the MF for about 1 month now. I had to have Major Surgery (thank God, I found out everything is fine.) So now I feel wonderful and I hope to restart the plan tomorrow. The good news is, I haven't gained more than 2 pounds. I am again looking forward to all your support.
Liz
Start 3/1/04 216
216/183/145
lparadise
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Echo » July 4th, 2004, 11:00 pm

Welcome back, Liz. Glad to hear that your surgery and recovery went well. I bet you will lose that extra 2lbs in no time and then some. Make room 40lb club, here comes Liz!
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby RavenKat » July 5th, 2004, 2:01 pm

Welcome back Liz!

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

It does work

Postby jada7 » July 9th, 2004, 5:41 am

:roll:
About 15 years ago, I did Medifast. I followed it and I lost a tremendous amount of weight. I exercised and I felt good. The weight stayed off. I had a serious accident, entered an abusive relationship and let my self go. I gain the weight I loss and more.I am starting again. I need prayer and support. I want to be healthy again. This program really does work. Does anyone know of a good medifast program in Atlanta?
<snip>email address removed - Mr. Snippy</snip> This is my very first time on the board. I thank the Lord that I found it.

<Note> - Place your email address in your forum profile and members can contact you there. If you place it on the page, you'll get spammed to death. - Welcome to the forum. - UT</Note>
jada7
First Post

Postby explorthis » July 9th, 2004, 6:10 am

This program really does work. Does anyone know of a good Medifast program in Atlanta?

Jada, Hi…. Out of curiosity, why do you need a program in Atlanta? Call the# at the top of the site here makemethinner.com (1-800-621-1927) These are the best people you could ask for.

This support board is bar none the best program you could ever ask for, trust me. 113 +/- pounds, 7 months of maintenance, and I am here EVERYDAY.

This IS the program.

Welcome to you…

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » July 9th, 2004, 11:02 am

Jada, :wave:

Welcome back, and you're to be commended for getting back on track. :yeah:

I'm new to MF having just started a month ago, and I thought it was important to find someone where I live here in Hawaii to get my MF. I discovered it is all shipped from the same location in MD so it was just a matter of getting the support. I stumbled upon this board and haven't found anything or anyone anywhere as helpful as these folks. Here's to your recommitment and soon to be realized success! :toast:

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby MomJackieLee » July 9th, 2004, 1:04 pm

If you do want to go thru a physician for the program, you can use <snip>Sorry, no names - Mr. Snippy</snip>. His office is located off of Windy Hill Road next to Wellstar Hosp. I went thru him before and he is very nice. I didn't continue thru him as ins did not cover and it got too expensive. You can do the exact same program on your own and save much money ordering thru here. Dr. no longer required for the program, just recommended. You could probably have your regular MD do bloodwork/physical to check you out before you begin and see him/her every few months for check in if you feel you need medical monitoring. PM me if you want more Info.
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.