Getting back on track

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Getting back on track

Postby Tai78 » June 2nd, 2004, 11:53 am

:( Okay here goes. I went off the diet for like a week. I'm so disappointed in myself. I knew this was going to be hard but I thought I had mentally prepared myself for it. I haven't gained any weight ( a good thing). I started Day 1 yesterday and so far so good. I just have to take it one day at a time. I've been keeping extra busy especially now that summer session has began at college. I really want to lose this weight. I know I can get through this. And joining this forum is a big help. Today i felt a little discouraged and down because of family problems. So I decided to just read and re-read some of the inspirational post on this forum. What a big help!!!!!!
Tai78

Postby MomJackieLee » June 2nd, 2004, 12:20 pm

I hope your day is going better today. Don't fall in to that stress eating trap! Reading back over posts when I'm tempted has been a big help the last three days for me.
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Tai78 » June 3rd, 2004, 3:08 pm

Yes, I agree this forum does help alot. I weighed myself this morning. I couldn't resist. I'm down 6 pounds! I know most of it is water but whatever. That loss kept me motivated through out the day.
191/185/130
Tai78

Return to Come on in.