Geez, my body hurts!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Geez, my body hurts!

Postby AngieS » September 22nd, 2005, 7:21 am

Hello out there!!! I would like to know if anyone has had a lot of wieght to lose and suffered with extreme knee and back pain? IF you have lost wieght, has it helped the aches??? I am SO hoping that this is going to help me feel better! I need to lose about 150 lbs! I cant believe it wont help tremendously!
Take Care
Angie :D
AngieS

Postby Carbshateme » September 22nd, 2005, 8:02 am

Angie, lose 40 pounds and you will feel a million times better! Lose 20 and you will be able to tell the difference! Welcome!
Carbshateme
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » September 22nd, 2005, 8:33 am

Angi, my best girlfriend started MediFast at 363 (5' 4 or 5" tall) after a car accident which injured her knee and hip. It was painful to walk, and her doctor thought she would need surgery but told her he couldn't operate on her with her at that weight. On Labor Day 2004 she started Medifasting.

As of last week, she has lost 140 pounds. She will not need the surgery, she's been able to give up the handicapped parking tag, and she feels (and looks!) great. There is still some pain occasionally, which is enough to keep her motivated to take the remaining weight off, but she's so much improved that she's like a new woman.

She was my inspiration to start Medifasting, after I saw her initial results from Labor Day to Christmas last year (60 pounds). We tell each other that MediFast was the silver lining to the cloud of her car accident.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby lauradr » September 22nd, 2005, 8:33 am

Angie, My knees hurt alot ! I know this will will work for me!
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby martha » September 22nd, 2005, 11:17 pm

ANGIE--

Yeap!!! this will help your aching knees more than I can say.. Just lose 40# and you will know all about it too :mrgreen: The more I lose the better I feel.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » September 29th, 2005, 11:58 am

Angie ~

I am wearing high heels again!

I can't tell you how much better my feet and kees feel. I still have a :x killer hip due to the years of obesity grinding away my joints but you know what? I look at it as my bod's way of reminding me to never ever harm it again with plates of cheesecake and pizza!

With every shake you take, you will feel better. As time goes by, you may consider replacing two of your daily shakes with the Medifast Plus Joint Health shakes - it makes a BIG difference in improving joint health for most everyone.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.