Full-fasters out there?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Guest » August 13th, 2004, 5:10 am

Yeah, Nancy, everything you said is so true. Thanks for your support, too! It does catch my attention when "my little son" thinks of me as fat because I somehow would've thought he wouldn't see me that way. I guess it's part of what we usually like about children - they tend to say what they think is true. I have a lingering thing that I didn't mention that still bothers me -- he said just yesterday that drinking these drinks is making me fatter!!! Now, HELP, for SURE! I hope he's kidding about that, though I know he isn't. I guess it will take him time to see the difference.

Well, this was my hard day of the week, when I was scheduled to bring in goodies for the whole office. How I dreaded that, not being much of a hostess at heart, especially having not eaten, myself for 25 days. It's over now. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I wasn't tempted though, particularly. Hope they enjoy, because I'm not looking forward to "ever" doing it again. :twisted: :tongue:

Have a good day, everybody.

Postby DutchChoc » August 13th, 2004, 5:11 am

That was I, DutchChoc.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » August 13th, 2004, 6:49 am

Dutch,

Weigh to go - you DO have great discipline and willpower to be able to prepare and take goodies for others and not grab a fistful for yourself!

Yipee Skipee! :boing:

Now that you know you can do it, doesn't THAT make you feel good inside?

Don't let your little boy push your buttons. I have a great imagination and I can easily visualize things. Sometimes it can be a positive trait for me.

Dutch, you could use your little boy's off-handed comment to help you to stay focused. When you are tempted to eat off program, in your mind, ask yourself: "whatzit gonna be? sumo? or sizzlin' & slender?"

That would be a good reminder to moi to drop that temporarily forbidden grub and have a glass of water or a cuppa tea or to get the heck outta dodge ASAP!

Have a :D MF Day!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Triskets » August 17th, 2004, 5:51 pm

:cry:
I'm feeling pretty bad. I had my weekend eating all planned and then...
I went to a 50th anniversary party on Friday night and my 30th high school reunion Saturday night. I had all my MF meals timed out so I wouldn't be tempted. But I was and have been off since Friday. I felt so much better when I was on MF. I could use some words of encouragement from my new friends out there in cyber land.
I PROMISE I will get back on the full fast tomorrow. I think I would be better off drinking 6 shakes per day instead of only 5.
So I choose right now to stop feeling sorry for myself and get back on the MF trip.
Good luck to us all!
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » August 17th, 2004, 6:00 pm

Hi Triskets!

Yes, climb aboard! I took 6 shakes per day my first week, and it really helped me through the tough starting period. Those events you attended are REALLY hard not to celebrate! Just start again! You can do it!

A MF Pal,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Triskets » August 17th, 2004, 6:17 pm

Thanks Camille - I will get back on tomorrow. Besides feeling good on the MF plan, it's so nice not having to measure portions and figure out what to eat and writing it down in a journal!
Your MF Pal
Trish
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » August 17th, 2004, 8:39 pm

Triskets ~

Another day dawns bright. Tomorrow, it is. You can do it!

I love the ease of this plan, too - no shopping, no chopping, no food flinging and virtually zero clean up - it allows us more time to think about all the things we can do when we're skinny! :roll:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby DutchChoc » August 18th, 2004, 5:24 am

I know you can get your Medifast groove back, Triskets! The sooner, the easier it will be and the less you'll be kicking yourself. Jump back on the train -- we're chugging towards Thinsville!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Weight Loss