Flavored water with Splenda

Add your favorite recipes.

Flavored water with Splenda

Postby MomsTherapy » August 22nd, 2005, 8:18 am

Just a suggestion. I like the new flavored waters but they are just soooo sweet and just too bold for me. So I make a glass of water and put about 1/5 of it the flavored water and the rest regular water. It is just right.

Maybe there is another fruitcake out there like me that likes flavored, but not so flavored water!! :)
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby jentuke » August 22nd, 2005, 12:38 pm

I agree about the flavored waters. Of course, I'm a serial diluter... I dilute just about everything. I like the Arizona Ice Tea that has low sugar and only 5 calories, but even that I tend to pour a little into a glass and fill the rest of the glass with water. I have always liked water, but it gets a bit boring sometimes. So I find that I can add a splash of something with flavor and I am happy camper, sucking down that water.
jentuke
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby fatBgone » August 22nd, 2005, 10:13 pm

Leah,
I do the same thing - except I save my empty water bottles (or a few of them at a time) and pour about 1/3 of the flavored water and then fill them up with regular water from the fridge. I get 3 bottles out of every flavored bottle - which makes them much more affordable & like you said the full flavored water is WAY TOO SWEET - so this is perfect for me. I actually just made up 12 bottles of water earlier tonight and put them in my fridge so they'll be nice and ready for the next 3 days so I can just grab & drink. YUM!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » August 23rd, 2005, 2:40 pm

fatbegone.............my counter is full of the same things..........ditto ...ditto ...ditto...........I now prefer it that way to straight water or straight crystal light.............diluted works great............. :mrgreen:

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine