Finish Day 5...going on Day 6 and nervous

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Finish Day 5...going on Day 6 and nervous

Postby TamiL » October 5th, 2005, 8:08 pm

Hey everyone....
its Day 5...I received my order today of more medifast products and to my delight and surprise there was a sampler of the Hot Chai drink in there..it was SOOOO GOOD!! I cannot even tell you how much better I feel already....but IM SCARED TO DEATH cuz I go back to work tommorrow..Ive been on a little "vacation"

for those of you who dont know me from when I first tried medifast last year...I work at a firehouse!! and all we do the minute we walk into the door is plan what we are going to eat!! lol!! we keep a WHOLE candy store upstairs for snacks ...and that is ONE thing that has always gotten to me...one of the biggest reasons I had a hard time struggling with getting back here...it was like everytime I worked..I snacked all day long between runs/calls.....

I started medifast 5 days ago..and its been a breeze being home...making my shakes...now tommorrow is back to work. we work 24 hour shifts....so there is no escape from the lunch, dinner stuff..but I will do what I used to...just bring my RTD shakes..and say I am back on medifast...I ended up telling everyone what I was doing..as much as I tried to keep it from them!! then they saw me FAIL at it when I gained almost all my weight back over the summer.....but everyone also knows I GOT TO MY GOAL WEIGHT ON THIS...and I will get there again!! its just that building..the people/fellow FF's I work with....its all about food at work...and I need to go in there tommorrow...prepared...and ask GOD for strength to help me RESIST ALL TEMPTATION of food and snacks....
I WANT THIS SO BADLY because I REMEMBER how I felt not too long ago...fitting into my clothes..and even my UNIFORMS fit great...they were getting bigger..and I felt so much better and had so much more energy..and I want that BACK!!

so heres to Day 6 for me tommorrow....getting thru it....clean and one shake at a time!! :)
I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT :)

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » October 5th, 2005, 9:23 pm

TAMI - YOU CAN DO IT !!!! They care for you and will support you. Have a plan -bring your MF and it will be great. Not to worry - we will be here for support. Bring cards, puzzles, magazines etc to keep your mind and hands busy. Focus on what it felt like last summer - you will get there in NO time. Take care and keep us posted, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby betz » October 6th, 2005, 3:05 am

Good luck Tami! You're right, you did it before and you can do it again. Hold on to all those good feelings of your clothes fitting and feeling great. You'll get through the tough times. :)
betz
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » October 6th, 2005, 3:45 am

You go in there with a BLAZE OF GLORY and conquer temptation!!! You KNOW that you CANNNNNNNNN do it......now it's just a matter of WILL you do it?? OF COURSE YOU WILL!! Have an awesome day......once you do it ONE DAY you will know that it's possible again!

GO GO FIREFIGHTER WOMAN!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby jentuke » October 6th, 2005, 10:12 am

You will do great!

Make sure they stock the snacks that you can have, too -- pickles, celery, boullion, etc.

Then make sure you have plenty of good books or things at hand to do. Take up an easy hobby like knitting. If you have never done it, I advise getting a kids book. They have nice big pictures that show exactly how it is done. To keep your mind busy grab a book of crossword puzzles or the latest rage - Sudoku puzzles!

Don't forget, you get to eat often on this program, so remind yourself that it won't be long before you will be indulging in a nice hot bowl of chili or an indulgent chocolate shake!

Yum!

Good luck!

--jen
jentuke
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Gwenski » October 6th, 2005, 4:42 pm

Tami-

You are awesome!! Plus having done this before at the work place you are super prepared for what you are going to face and what does and doesn't work for you.

Hey, if you have internet access there, park yourself away from the food and stay on the forum -- we can give you extra strength.

You save other peoples lives for a living and somehow taking care of yours is always the hardest.....life is odd - isn't it?!?

Go in prepared with back up and a plan - you are going to be just fine.

I am not even going to wish you luck cause you don't need it.

Be safe!!! :mrgreen:
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

I did it!!

Postby TamiL » October 7th, 2005, 6:54 am

hey all u fellow shakers!
Im happy to report that I GOT THRU my first shift at work...."CLEAN" it was not hard at all!! I stuck to the RTD shakes....and I was good!! It felt GREAT LEAVING this morning with no guilt...or shame..that I had eaten junk the night before!! TOmmorrow is another shift....but Ill be okay!!

thank u all for your support...today is a week for me that I started Medifast again...and Im feeling thinner already!! this stuff is MAGIC!! I remember the magic of it now.....ive got that KETOSIS taste in my mouth..and am looking forward to getting a month under my belt...one shake at a time!! THANK U ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! ;) ;)

we are truly blessed to have this forum!! :) and each other!!
Tam
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room