FINALLY, LOST AGAIN

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

FINALLY, LOST AGAIN

Postby sher » January 29th, 2004, 9:32 am

Hi
Well, I am losing in a strange way...first week was great, 7 pounds and THEN it became frustrating...no loss for 4 days....I HAVE DECIDED TO STAY OFF THE SCALE UNTIL WEEKLY WEIGH IN.....also, those little metaucil pills don't work , maybe I did not take enough...I will try taking more, silly bottle says 2-6 tablets, so what 2 will work, 4 will give you diahrea or WHAT...lol.... :lol: :lol: :lol: well, there has got to be a better way.now my question, is the appetite suppresant shakes different in the fiber area than the normal ones??? REALLY NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS ONE GANG......getting ready to place my order..so thanks...wil try to post more, just had a huge storm here and we just got plowed out...
Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Kimbob » January 29th, 2004, 9:40 am

I don't know much about the metemucil, but I do know that for some people the liquid works better than the pills.

As far as the scale goes, I can't encourage you enough to wait that week before weighing. During the week you'll see those natural fluctuations and the last thing we all need is to get :x when the scale doesn't show constant loss. Once a week will show your actual weight loss and you'll see it steadily going down down down :) Take that scale and put it away in a closet where you can't see it every day. Then make a big ritual of the weekly weigh-in - it will always be a celebration! WOO HOO!

Kimbob the Scale-Miser
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 29th, 2004, 10:08 am

I have this mental hurtle, you know how you have daily fluctuations in weight, I fear that if I wait and weigh once a week, the day I pick to weigh will be that day that for whatever reason, the scale was up, and if I weighed the next day it would be down, but because I weigh once I week, I wouldn't now it. (thats one long sentence there). IT'S ALL MENTAL. :x
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss