so far so good...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

so far so good...

Postby ladybug » March 11th, 2006, 9:10 am

hello you wonderful shakers!
i waited like a kid on xmas eve to start the program, and today is my second day. i am really enjoying not having to think about what to eat! and i have found that the stuff i have had so far tastes pretty good. i love the cream of tomato soup! and someone mentioned adding a little sf/ ff jello cheesecake flavored pudding mix to a shake. i did it with starwberry creme yesterday and it was sooooo good. :D
i am surprised by how full and satisfied i felt. i think that drinking the 80 oz. water helped with that as well ;)
i did notice a slight headache at the end of the day, and i felt tired much earlier than normal, but i suppose that is part of the adjustment to the whole VLCD thing. all in all, i feel great on my second day, and i haven't even felt the need to cheat! i can't wait to see what happens by the end of the week!
Yes I Can!!

ladybug
Regular Member - #20 Club

Off to a great start

Postby Jan » March 11th, 2006, 10:14 am

Hi There Ladybug
You are off to a great start. Don't worry about the headache -- it will soon be a thing of the past. Your enery level will pick up to as soon as your body ajusts. In fact, many people have much more energy.
Keep on posting -- it's a great way to stay on program.
We'll be looking for you. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » March 11th, 2006, 10:52 am

Hey Ladybug!!! :wave: I am so glad to hear you are doing so well :thumbup: As the days go by you will feel better and better :kool: Just stick to the program and be prepared to see that scale drop. :clap:

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LovenElvis » March 11th, 2006, 4:29 pm

Ladybug, you are doing great! It is always great to see "newbies" excited!

Just think how excited you will be when you see the scale for the first time!

Keep it up, it's all worth it!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

question

Postby sheila » March 11th, 2006, 4:39 pm

Hi everone. I have been using mf for 5 weeks now. I have been very faithful to the program, and got on the scale this morning only to find that i gaine 1 pound. yes, i have started exercising this week, byt i have a question. somedays, i find it hard to fit all the meals into my day, could this be a reason why i have stopped losing? i ate all 5 meals regularly along with my l/g in the begiining and lost 24 lbs in the 1st month, but i have not been eating as much lately. could that be why?
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LovenElvis » March 11th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Sheila, you do need to eat all 5 MF meals and your lean & green. By not eating all your meals your body then doesn't burn the fat like it's suppose to.

Follow the MF plan and things will pick back up. I started doing light exercising and I did go up 1lb one week then lost 4 the next.

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby sheila » March 11th, 2006, 5:10 pm

thanks so much for answering me so quickly! ok, i am back on track today then, and i will eat even if im not hungry. thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it. :-P
sheila
sheila

Postby LovenElvis » March 11th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Welcome :)

What part of Hawaii are you in? I was stationed on Oahu for three years while I was in the Army. My son was born over at Tripler Army Medical hopsital.

I want to take both the kids back when they are a little older, because they were little when we left :)

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby sheila » March 11th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Hey Laura. I am on Oahu. Mu hubby is a marine, we are stationed at Kaneohe bay. I am also all to familiar with tripler. I just had a hystrectomy there the end of february. We have been here for a little over 2 years, my kids are all teens, 2 boys, 1 girl, and they are ready to leave. It looks like we will be moving to North Carolina before too long. Where are you at now?
sheila
sheila

Postby LovenElvis » March 11th, 2006, 5:33 pm

We moved to Ohio because of jobs. My hubby and I both are government contractors working with computers etc...

We then moved to Northern Virginia and didn't like that and moved back about 8 months ago.
LovenElvis

Postby sheila » March 11th, 2006, 5:54 pm

I see. That is great that you both work for the government. My hubby is trying to lat move into intel, right now he is a harrier mechanic, but is on a b billet here to teach. It was a way for him to be non deployable for 3 years, and he had already been Iraq for 6 months, then Afghanisistan for 8 months, Its been nice knowing he wouldnt be leaving us for a while. I am really hoping that I continue to lose weight, I would actually like to enjoy being in Hawaii for a change, my weight gain has been partly due to health problems, but partly due to my love of those golden arches.lol. but I would love to be able to go to one of the many beautiful beaches here and wear a bathing suit, and not wear a huge t shirt over it!
sheila
sheila

Return to Come on in.