Exercising off the pounds??

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Exercising off the pounds??

Postby Jan » October 27th, 2006, 1:06 pm

We alll know what time of year it is... a candy lovers dream :D or nightmare :x depending upon how we view it. It's hard to keep our paws out of the bag..... there it is right in front of us :cry:
So as a bit of motivation.. I've found an article ( well actually my hubby found it... you know he's the tall skinny one) that tells us what we must do if we indulge (it's to keep us from gaining the perverbial buldge :mrgreen: )

I'll list a few for you.
If we eat 2 Hershey's kisses ( 50 calories) we must walk 1/2 mile
One fun size candy bar ... off we go on our 3/4 mile walk
One full size candy bar ... hmmm we'll be walking for 2.75 miles
And if we really indulge one king size chocolate bar -- off we go for a 5
mile walk :?

Ohhhh I think I'll just stay out of the stuff!! :D :D
Now for a piece of pumkin pie :? .... 1/8 of a 9" pie -- it's a 1.8 mile walk... I'll think about it... ;) but I'll you won't find any on my plate. :cry: I'm on maintenance but ... a 1.8 mile walk... remember I live in Washington State... that woud be a 1.8 mile walk in cold rainy weather. :? ... hmmm do we have pumpkin pie in the summer ??? :D :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » October 27th, 2006, 2:48 pm

I would TOTALLY walk two miles for a slice of pumpkin pie. I'd even jog part of it so I could have a little whipped cream on it. :lol:
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JeepGirl » October 27th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Thanks heavens I aint a candy person nor a pumpkin pie gal. My only vice is choc turtles and well they dont have a season so I avoid them all year now :)
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » October 27th, 2006, 2:56 pm

.....not to mention you'll be waiting 3 days to start losing weight again.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 2getskinny » October 27th, 2006, 2:59 pm

I am not worried about holloween, As we live in a rual area where no kidos come trick or treating and my Girls are 19 & 17 so they don't do that holloween thing anymore. THANK GOODNESS!
We are also going to the Sand Dunes for thanksgiving so this will be a good thing for me, I can take my MF in the RV with me and no temtaions. :) Christmas will be the HARD one for me. But I think If I see I am still going down on the scale I HOPE to be OK and not cave in. We shall see, Time will tell.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Elke » October 29th, 2006, 1:59 pm

We really dont celebrate Thanksgiving in my family...long story I'll tell it one day but not in this thread.....My kids will mostlikely all go to their dads house and I will sit at home with my husband and watch football while he sleeps off and onn through out the day :) Now Christmas Eve is a tootally different story, my mom has this HUGE traditional dinner that she grew up with and I grew up with, that night I will eat off plan but I knew that when I started mf.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss