eddieHoustonTX

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Nancy » May 21st, 2005, 11:00 pm

Isn't that a riot?

You guys NOTICED that the sugared pop tasted different and you noticed before you drank the whole botte/glass!

I remember popping a hunk of bread into my trap about my fifth day on the program while I was hollowing out a cannon ball loaf of bread... :shock: whenI realized what I had done, I pulled out the trash can and :puke: it out! I was mortified that I had automatically scarfed.

I betcha the scales are kind to you on Sunday, Eddie just as they were to Angelia when she accidentally had some sugared pop.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Here I Am!!!

Postby eddieHoustonTX » May 30th, 2005, 10:21 am

Dear MF'ers,

I am sorry that I have not been talking too much on the forum. I have been super busy with my job and the free time I have, I enjoy relaxing and slurping my shakes!

I have had wonderful success so far with this program. I am down 30 pounds! And I am a great advocate of Medifast. I got invited to a 4th of July BBQ by a friend of mine, and I told her that I would bring my scale for the boneless chicken that I would grill! She laughed and was amazed at my dedication! ( I plan on grilling chicken on the grill along with a cup and a half of grilled veggies....squash, tomatoes, green peppers and onion!)

I am really feeling healthy and I appreciate all of you great people on this forum that are constantly a source of encouragement for me and the many newbies that seem to appear every day!

Please forgive me since I have been a bit "silent" on the forum. I am still here!!! :D
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 1:18 pm

Dear Eddie ~

:hi5: Congratulations on your continued Medfast success. I like your style - planning ahead for success will = a successful weight program. :thumbig:

It is not too soon to think about summer gatherings. You are doing all the right things to make your dream of a thinner healthier YOU become more than a dream - you are making it your reality.

We've missed you but we also understand that there are other things that also need your attention. Be sure to post your weight loss weekly in the Sunday morning Roll Call, Eddie so we can keep tabs on your progress.

You rock! :kool:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Here I am

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 12th, 2005, 10:39 am

Hi everyone! I am still here. Haven't cheated one time! I am at about 285. I have hit kind of a plateau. But I have completed a month on the program!
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX

Postby 24KaratGold » June 12th, 2005, 11:17 am

Hey Eddie, good to see ya! I wondered how you were doing, and it's sounds like just awesomely. Congratulations!

Hang in there past the plateau. When I first started MF-ing, I had a measly little one-half pound loss at both week 4 and week 5, while my body adjusted, but then it picked merrily back up again. Stay compliant, and you'll be pleased!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby martha » June 12th, 2005, 1:12 pm

Hi Eddie-- Wow you' re doing GREAT!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work and I too love the way you have planned the 4th of July get together.. What determination!!! :lol: :lol: I'm impressed.. The plateau will be gone before you know it and in the mean time the inches are coming off. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!---Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Thanks

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 12th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Thanks for all the encouragement guys! I appreciate it! Nancy, by the way....I did get a box of those strawbwerry creme shakes....with ice and raspberry syrup...they are good!!!
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX

Postby Nancy » June 13th, 2005, 12:11 am

See, we wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction, Eddie!

I am happy to see your weight loss - wow! Very good!

(I want you to know that Terry and I went out for supper after church today with Bonnie and Steve. No Cheddar Bay Biscuits crossed the threshold of my yap…Oh, I wanted them – I REALLY wanted them but then I remembered that I know how they taste and I prefer the thinner way than the tasty weigh…)
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Weekend vacation

Postby Eddie tx » June 19th, 2005, 7:12 am

Hi everyone! This is Eddie from houston on location from San Antonio, Texas! I have taken a quick weekend getaway and am having a blast!!Last night I went to the famous San Antonio River Walk and wanted to share this with the group as I discovered it is possible to eat and be merry with Mediast!

I went to a wonderful restaurant called "DICK'S". It is called Dick's because the theme is one of sarcasm, being rude and being obtuse!!! Weird huh! Well when we cam in, the waiter came to our table and tossed the place mats and rolled silverware down in fron of us and said, "Make it look pretty!" The next thing was the menus. They were thrown in front of us and we were told, "Ribs, chicken, seafood!" Then He walked off. The place is known for it's rude waitstaff and sarcastic demeanor.

I ordered a lean and green of grilled skewered jumbo shrimp in a lime-garlic-butter sauce! It was wonderful!!!!! (Minus the butter!) They were grilled on a skewer with cherry tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and red pepper! OUT OF THIS WORLD! Instead of the tradition al rice pilaf, I requested veggies. Well they laid the 3 skewers of divine morsels on a bed of chopped raw spinach!!! Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to the ALAMO and the famous Hemisphair Needle, that was built for the 1968 Hemisfair, here in San Antonio.

The Ready-to drink Dutch Choco late meals have been a lifesaver both on the 3 hour drive from Houston and on the go here in San Antonio!!!

For the last 4 days I have been doing the full plan, as to give my body a jumpstart to get through this pesky "plateau" that I have encountered the last couple of weeks. I will do a weigh in when I return home later today! I am hoping for a significant differenct.

By the way, I could not figure out how to sign here under my regular user name....(Unc do you have any guidance???) So I have had to use what I could to communicate!

Anyway, I hope that all of you losers are doing fab...and I have some new digital pics to post as soon as I get home. I am shocked at how good I look!!!!

have a great day and we'll talk to you later!
Eddie tx

Postby Nancy » June 19th, 2005, 7:38 am

Eddie ~

You did a super job at the restaurant! I have been to San Antonio and the River Walk many times - did you ride the little boats? Of course, you can well imagine that the mall is one of my favorite places - the river flows right through it!

Medifast products are very easy to transport and the Ready To Drinks are perfect for traveling. We will take some with us to Park City, Utah.

It sounds like you are having a grand time - we'll be checking up on your weight loss! Shrimp is a wonderful protein source for many of us - low in fat, calories and so tasty.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Unca_Tim » June 19th, 2005, 8:38 am

Great job Eddie for being so creative and sharing it with everyone.

There is life during Medifast....:)

As for signing in, I'd need a few details. Are you on a different computer than normal? Different internet connection. Firewall? Antivirus? Operating System? Browser?

Sorry for all the questions, but it's kind of hard to know what's up, with them.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

pics

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 20th, 2005, 8:10 pm

UNC,

Have you posted my pics....and then where?
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX

Postby Unca_Tim » June 20th, 2005, 11:14 pm

Hi Eddie,
Sorry, I've been going steady since you sent them getting ready for our conference trip and the new munchkin.

I'll try to get them up tomorrow. Did you want to make a post in the "Studio" forum? Or maybe you did already, and I missed it.

Sorry bout being tied up right now.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Unc

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 21st, 2005, 3:07 am

Yes, please make a post in the studio forum...thanks!
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX

Postby 24KaratGold » June 21st, 2005, 7:23 am

Actually Eddie, you could go start your thread and make your first post in the Studio forum, and then Unca can come along and know just where to put your pics. That way you are listed as the thread starter, too, so we'll all know that it is yours. :mrgreen: That's the way I think it's usually done anyway.

Can't wait to see your pix!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal