Donna's (dlr2424) start pics

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Sylvia » March 2nd, 2005, 1:11 pm

Donna,

First, I agree with everyone else - you and your family are all adorable and you look really good now. Can't wait to see what you look like at goal.

Your story about the nurse asking your weight before your c-section cracked me up. I was induced with both of my kids and I vividly remember the nurse asking me how much I weighed with the first one. I think they needed to know so they could give me the right dosage of the medication they use to induce you. Of course my husband was in the room and since I weighed 250 at that point, there was absolutely no way I was telling them. I looked at the nurse and said, "you really think I'm going to tell you in front of him?" She said, "no problem, just write it on the form". So I did. To this day, I've never told him how much I weighed at my highest.

Glad you've joined us and continued good luck!
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 2nd, 2005, 4:26 pm

Sylvia,

You would think these nurses would know better....and it's always the skinny ones that ask....gosh....anyway when we are ALL down to goal i'm sure we'll be happy to step on the scale to accomodate them. lol..
have a great day!!!! :D
Donna

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Studio