CALLING BOTH DONNA'S

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

CALLING BOTH DONNA'S

Postby LilMsTexas » July 20th, 2005, 4:15 am

Where are the Donna's? Did I miss a thread talking about vacations or something?? I'm worried about both of them......hopefully somebody knows they are just off and about right now and I missed the news during my absence.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » July 20th, 2005, 8:01 am

My guess is that they are in full summer busy mode! But, we still miss you guys, COME ON BACK WHEN YOU CAN!!!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » July 27th, 2005, 8:53 am

Hey guys.... :hug: ....thanks so much for missing us...... :hmmm: .......I haven't gone anywhere..... :bouncie: .....still happily... :yay: ... compliantly.... :pour: ..chugging... :guzzle: .. and shaking along..... :nutz: ......summer has been EXTREMELY BUSY....... :puter: ....I have still been posting but not living on the computer like before....... :huh: ......when summer passes I will be back daily....................even though i'm not here daily.... :heart: ......your all still in my heart....... :goofyjump: ......and my Medifast is always in my pocket...........LOVE THE PLAN...............anyway i'm leaving now for the Cape till Saturday so I won't be on...... :bighug: ......be good all

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » July 27th, 2005, 12:11 pm

DONNA--

Have a great trip to the Cape and we look forward to seeing more of your posts when you get back..Keep on shakin--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby doglover » July 29th, 2005, 5:34 am

Hello my friends! Thanks so much for wondering and thinking about the Donna's! You cannot even begin to imagine what the last few weeks have been like for me! I know I was here when my husband was gone and I have had the wildest time w/ both my kids travelling as well. A week ago last Sun I finally got my family back home and we're all here together for the first time all summer! Next Sat. we leave for Virginia (Asateague Island SP?) for a camping beach trip. During all this I also had been asked to interview for a rather large promotion. I ended up getting that job and have been crazy learning what managers do. I now know....emails and meetings!!! But I had to buy a car and change computers! I now have my laptop and my new BMW X3!!! I love it!

So....it has been hectic, stressfull, fun and crazy at my house this summer. I decided since I could not get the lbs off to let it go for the summer. My life was too stressful and sleeping patterns too messed up I think. I joined the maintenance ranks and once things slow down in the Fall I will attempt the last 5 lbs. I continue to eat MF every day at least 3 times. I eat a couple meals a day and have been exercising every morning at 6:30 am! I am successful in keeping my weight between 139-141. It feels good!

So that is all. I think of you all every day and know you are out there and continue to pray for your success and strength. Christi, I especially miss "talking" with you and have peeked in often to see how you are post surgery. I am thrilled for your success with that!

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby martha » July 29th, 2005, 6:47 pm

DONNA'S--

I am so proud of both of you.. :mrgreen: Both are so close to the goals you set for yourselves..What inspirations you both are to me and everyone else.. Yes you are missed when you are gone AND we are glad to see both of you here again.. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourselves--relax-- you deserve it..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.