DonicaB

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Tawanda » May 18th, 2007, 6:10 am

Doni, sending you my best! I hope graduation day gets some great weather, that you are getting lots of NSVs from those who've not seen you since you began MF (you look awesome!) and that you'll soon be back to posting with us. I miss you!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DonicaB » May 18th, 2007, 9:20 am

OMG Tawanda & Chynna.....I absolutely love the new avatars. You guys look great. :yes:

Thank you everyone for checking in on me......

I just wanted to pop in to let everyone know I am still here. I apologize for not being more supportive lately. I have been so busy at school with the end of the year stuff. Things have been really hectic. And then when I get home all I do is clean and get stuff ready for the big event (graduation & party) this weekend. I hope to be back and active with you guys again after the weekend is over. I have a lot of reading to do. ;)

I have managed to stay 100% compliant since my slip-up last weekend. I'm a little miffed at the fact that I have only dropped 1.5# of the 3# that I gained over the weekend. But.....I guess I must realize there are consequences to my actions. I have found it a little harder to gladly pass on off-plan foods this week. There have been 2 showers at school this week, and, of course, great food at both of them. I politely said "NO", but not without thinking "I would love to say "YES". Before my slip, I said "NO" without even a thought. Hopefully, I will get back to that.

This weekend may be a little rough with all the house guests and the party. I'm planning to have things at the party that I can eat.

BTW....my arm is pretty much back to normal. I still have a little tenderness right around the incision, but other than that.....I'm good. I go back to the DR. on Monday for a follow-up.

Well, I really need to get back to work. I'm sooooooo far behind.

Doni
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby holberry » May 18th, 2007, 9:41 am

Hi Donica,
Remember to breathe and enjoy this monumental event, your baby graduating :D
Im glad your arm is good to go. Don't need that in the way.
Have fun and eat well.
hb
holberry
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby queenielou » May 18th, 2007, 9:56 am

Hi Doni,

Congratulations on your son's graduation this weekend. I know the party will be great with all the work you've put into it. Glad to hear that your arm is feeling better. Hope you have a great weekend!
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 18th, 2007, 11:07 am

Boy Doni!! you got some EXCITING stuff going on THIS weekend g/f:+)
Like Hol said, take a deep breath and breeeeeeeaaaaatttttthhhhhheee..lol!

CONGRATULATION'S on your son's graduation..they group up soooo fast. Before ya know'it you'll be at the college one too :-P

So glad your arm is improving and not to'to sore.

Be STRONG Doni around all that food this weekend..i know'ya can even though you may be tempted..and don't worry about just the 1.5#..the rest surely WILL come off..may be before Sunday too:+))

Hey thanks for the avatar comps..glad you like it! My before & during pics are NOW over in the Studio as well!

Ok my friend...ENJOY everything!!!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 20th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Hope your weekend and all those events went WONDERFULLY! Can't wait to hear about them!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sojourner » May 21st, 2007, 5:13 pm

:wavie: Doni, Doni!!
Where are you, girl?
How'd the weekend go?
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 21st, 2007, 8:04 pm

DITTO to what SoJo asked!! We MISS you Donnnni!!! Hope everything went well for you during the weekend! Congrat's to the graduate :-P :-P

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby bikipatra » May 22nd, 2007, 3:17 am

Come back to us!!! :(
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby pinkbugs471 » May 22nd, 2007, 11:59 am

Miss you sista.... :hug:
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471

Postby Tawanda » May 22nd, 2007, 12:48 pm

:scratchhead: Where is she?
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby BiggerInTexas » May 23rd, 2007, 7:29 am

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Miss you! Hope all is going great with you!
BiggerInTexas

Postby Serendipity » May 23rd, 2007, 7:55 am

Doni? you there? Don't leave us stranded on these here boards!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Mavesse » May 24th, 2007, 12:54 am

Just popping in to say I'm thinking of you, Donica :D

I know how busy you must be, but don't forget to take time for you ;)
Mavesse
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 24th, 2007, 6:36 am

Hi guys....just popping in to say HI!!! The weekend went great! The party turned out to be exactly what we had hoped for. The weather was beautiful. Graduation was a little long. My son has 404 students in his class. We can't even have graduation here in our town as there is no where large enough to house the crowds of people attending. Our school district rents out the Family Arena (where a minor league hockey team plays) in a town about 30 miles away.

I was so proud of him. He has struggled so much with school but persevered. He even ended up graduating with dean's honors and perfect attendance all the way through high school. I was quite the proud mama.

On a MF note.....I hate to report that I have been off-plan for about 3 days. It's kinda funny that I made it through the weekend OK only to find myself cheating after all of the stress was over. Tuesday was my last day of school. The staff celebrates by having a BBQ and then we go golfing. It was a great day!!!! ;) Even though I have been off plan, I have been somewhat careful. I am still at ticker weight which is a good thing, but I'm not to goal yet, so I need to continue on. I am back on plan today and I plan to continue from here. I'm not going to beat myself up for being off plan. It was decision I made and I will just have to live with it.

I did take a look at my "HOME" journal that I keep, and, basically, I haven't lost any additional weight in May. I reached my 40# on April 25, and I really haven't moved much below that. I know this will probably prevent me from reaching my goal by the time my DH and I take our anniversary trip in August. But, what's more important is that I don't stop. I really want to finish this.

I've really missed coming here and I've really missed you guys.

I'm pretty much done with things at school, but I still have some work to do. I start summer school next Wednesday.

Well, I'm off to the DR.'s again. Getting blood work done today just as a check up. I want to make sure my cholesterol is good, etc.

I'll try to come back on again later. I need to catch up on everyone.

Doni
DonicaB
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal