DonicaB

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby DonicaB » May 13th, 2007, 9:00 am

Thank you ladies!!! :hug:

Jo~ You're absolutely right.....there is NO reason today has to be a copy of yesterday. Today is a new day and I have chosen to make it a compliant day.

Tawanda~ Ha....I didn't want to take any detours on this journey, but I gave in. The food definitely did not soothe me.....it made me feel sick, both emotionally and physically. And.....you're right I definitely won't forget how dissatisfied and unhappy eating those foods made me feel. It's probably a good thing it was so dissatisfying. ;)

Mavesse~ For a newcomer, you're quite insightful. I'm not so sure the weight will be off by tomorrow, but it doesn't really matter, now. I will just have to stick with it. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feared cheating. If I do managed to regain my control.....I think I will definitely feel relieved. (I know I shouldn't say "if" but I need to make it through today) And.....you're right I've had 2 shakes today and already I feel better.

I refuse to let one day stop me from attaining my goal. So.......I won't have a perfect journey. I really wanted to get all the way to goal before I really went off plan. I won't be able to say that, but that's not what's important anyway. I definitely screwed up, I'll suffer the consequences, but I have learned a lesson and I plan to stay focused on the reasons I am doing this. I'm definitely not ready to quit or throw in the towel.

I love this forum.... :mrgreen:

Doni
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby holberry » May 13th, 2007, 9:46 am

NO towel throwing Doni :x
You are human, to err, correcto?
A new day, and a new tomorrow, how corney, sorry.
hugs
hb
holberry
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 13th, 2007, 3:53 pm

Donnnni o' Donnnnni, lol! Well, i beg ta diffa with you on something g/f...when i fell off the wagon in Syracuse and ate that fried chicken and those potato wedges with the sassy sauce, i thought i died and went to heaven...it was nothing but SATISFYING to me girl to scarf down that stuff...and right afterwards i got right back on track and actually still managed to lose something..i almost NEVER go off plan, but the pressure of things were getting to me, and i know that's not an excuse but they were and i did'it..BUT i knew the next day was a brand new day and i just went on from there..and you WILL too :-P

I hope that you are recovering nicely from the surgery without to much pain and soreness.

Keep on shakin!

Chynna!
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby nickieluv » May 13th, 2007, 5:25 pm

Doni;

I'm sorry you're disappointed with yourself. I know the feeling well. But you've already gotten right back on plan and that's the important thing. I always say if I have a cheat, I want to learn something from it - and you learned from yours and that means you are NOT doomed to repeat it!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 14th, 2007, 9:29 am

Well, I did manage to stay 100% compliant yesterday and so far today I am doing well. Luckily, I am not having any headaches or anything like that. I just seems like a normal day.

Hubby was shocked when I told him I had cheated all day Saturday. He was disappointed but told me not to worry about it and just pick myself up. It was good to have him home.

Part of me felt so awful yesterday. It was almost like I was afraid to look in the mirror. I was afraid that one day of binging was going to completely undo everything I have worked so hard for. That's ridiculous....I know.....but I was afraid that I was going to be right back where I started. Today, I have my wits about me again and realize that I am not back where I started, but in order to not go back there, I really need to stick to it and stay focused.

This weekend is my son's graduation party. There will be several out-of-town family members who haven't seen me since I started MF. I don't want to take away from my son's big day, but I sure hope they notice.
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Tawanda » May 14th, 2007, 9:45 am

Donica, so glad that yesterday was a good day for you and that you were able to stick with your plan to stay on program! Good for you!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 15th, 2007, 8:20 am

Doni...just checking to see how you're doing today! I hope all is going well and you are still recovering nicely:+))

Have a good day!

Chynna~
ChynnaDoll

Postby BiggerInTexas » May 16th, 2007, 6:21 am

Hi, Doni! Just wanted to drop in and say hello! I hope you're feeling great! Summer is almost here! Yay! :D
BiggerInTexas

Postby Mavesse » May 16th, 2007, 7:46 am

How exciting to have a son graduating, Donica! You must feel a real sense of accomplishment yourself for that--getting a kid to school every day for 13 years, homework, fund raising, meetings, concerts, and all the little trials and tribulations amount to a giant cause for celebration for you, too!

I'm so glad to hear you are back on the plan and feeling better. I was looking at your ticker and you are two thirds of the way there! I can't wait to say that myself ;)

Have a great day :mrgreen:
Mavesse
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Tawanda » May 16th, 2007, 7:58 am

Hey girl.........how 'ya doing today?
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

hi

Postby Donna » May 16th, 2007, 8:20 am

Hi Doni,
Congratulations on your son's big accomplishment! I bet people will notice you, too. 40# is a big loss!

I'm glad your surgery was successful and you are back to MF-ing. I think your fears about what happens if you go off plan are very natural. Yet, remember you are stronger than your fears and you've already proved that!

Take care & enjoy the graduation!

hugs,
Donna :)
"I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine." Eph 3:20-21

STARTED - 5/12/2007
PROGRESS - 213/204.8/115

Donna
Trusted Member

Postby Diana » May 17th, 2007, 6:57 pm

Here's to the sprint toward summer vacation!!

Just dropping in to say hi and let you know you're on my mind.

Hugs, Di
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » May 17th, 2007, 10:05 pm

Hi Doni - sorry you got side tracked but glad to hear that you are back on track. Congrats for your son. I hope you have a great time celebrating.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 18th, 2007, 1:35 am

Hello, Donica it's 4:34 am right now and so hopefully you are resting well. Have a great Friday.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby pinkbugs471 » May 18th, 2007, 4:43 am

Hey Sista!!

Just checking in to say hi! :wave: I know you must be busy getting ready for your son's big day. Is the graduation outside? If so let's pray for sunshine!
Hope your "owie" is getting better.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal