Don't know WHAT my problem is!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby MusicalMomma » April 12th, 2006, 5:25 am

Thank you all again. The middle of the day has ALWAYS been my challange so yesterday afternoon was a rough. But I feel strong again this morning and pray it stays that way! You all are so wonderful! I don't think I would have made it through this rough patch without you :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 12th, 2006, 10:06 pm

Hi Joyce,

I'm so sorry you're so stressed out! If being an HA is stressing you out, just deal with the people who come to you and ask you what you're doing...no pressure. You need to work on YOU before you go pound the pavement! I know we're all doing well and wanting to scream from the rooftops about how great this program is, but we need to make sure we're taking care of ourselves. I sincerely hope you are doing better, because you are one of my gigantic motivations on this site and I just want you happy and shakin!

You've gotten a lot of great advice here and you vented. I know you from your posts and I know you're not making excuses. I know you're just frustrated. I am a pm or a phone call away as well. I'd do anything for you, you've done so much for me and a lot of others on this site. Listen to your heart, pray on it and you will get your answer.

Big hug!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hiya Miss Joyce,

Postby Ginabobina1969 » April 13th, 2006, 4:56 am

I hope your feeling better. You have been on my mind.
Try not to be so hard on yourself. I know sometimes with myself in different areas of my life if I don't do something "PERFECT" I feel like I have failed and might as well give up...but when I quit smoking...and all the time it took me to finally "get it" to quit for good. I learned that we are all just humans and we do sometimes fall or slip..but we have not failed unless we just quit trying. Your a strong lady and you have come so far..don't let the "bumps" in the road, along the way slow you down..the goal is still in sight! :)

We all believe in ya girl!
Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room