Does anyone else have a hard time finishing the L&G??

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby falisamarie » March 22nd, 2006, 6:36 am

Ame

I agree that everyone has to make a decision on this on their own but please also remember that we are not just talking calories there is also the balance of nutrients that we need to be looking at. I am not sure to be honest what it would do to the balance if you are not finishing your L&G and I guess it would depend on how much you are leaving.

I do love the idea that someone mentioned about not having a filling supplement before your lean and green and I have even waited 3.5 to 4 hrs between my replacement and my lean and green so I am a little more hungry. I also love the tuna idea! I know that a can on tuna is 7oz typically and I find that much easier to get down than 7oz of chicken sometimes and I was surprised by the fact that I actually enjoyed the tuna right out of the can without it drowning in Mayo!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DogMa » March 22nd, 2006, 9:23 am

Rather than not eat the full L&G, I think if I had a problem eating so much at one time (which I don't!!!), I'd split it in half and have two smaller L&G meals (still the same balance, though, with half the protein and half the veggies at each meal) plus the usual five Medifast meals.

I'd suggest calling the nurse to just ASK what they suggest you do.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss