Finishing day 3!!!!!!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Finishing day 3!!!!!!!!!

Postby momof9403 » April 21st, 2005, 8:01 pm

Today, I am finishing day 3. I don't really know if I've lost any weight due to my "monthly" visitor :shock: . But I should know something and be back to "normal" before Sunday's weigh in. I really hope to be a little lighter, but if not then I'll try for next week. :D
I have to confess I did "cheat" last night :oops: . I explained it to Nancy and she reassured me it was okay. I really just couldn't resist. I think most ladies can know what I mean ;)
Anyways, I haven't even thought about cheating today. So I know I'm good. Anytime I was ready for a shake and it wasn't time I would down some :water: and go and do something to keep me busy :whip: . Or I would check on the forum for any new info.
Just waiting now for time for my last shake and off to bed. Have to get up early and go GROCERY shopping for my family. LOL :lol:
Jennifer
Started MF 4/19/2005
5 -n- 1 Plan
5'2" 30 yrs old
Weight= 145 lbs
Goal= 125 lbs
momof9403

Postby dlr2424 » April 21st, 2005, 8:23 pm

Jennifer....your doing great...and i'm sure you will see a loss.....be strong.... :weightlift: ..have faith.. :angel: ....and keep shakin........ :yay: ...many prayers for your continued success....... :hug:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 22nd, 2005, 6:00 am

Jennifer~ It's kinda funny but I noticed that almost everyone started their journey with MF while being visited by their monthly friend. I did the same thing. .......You are doing great, hang in there.

I think I may need to get glasses because I thought the subject of your post was FISHING DAY 3! :shock: WOW! did I read that wrong or what? I love to fish, trout fish actually. My 2 teenage sons, my husband, and I love to trout fish at a place here in Missouri called Montauk State Park. You just made me want to go!

DonicaB :D
DonicaB
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room