Dlynn-A "Before My Body Reclamation!"

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Joelie » July 9th, 2006, 9:04 am

Dlynn!
You have one incredible momma in your corner! No doubt you are just as incredible. ;) You'll do fabulously!
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:13 am

DogMa wrote:Welcome!! And thare are several of us in the area. I'm in Arlington, but I work in downtown Fort Worth.

We should try again to organize a dinner out.

Thank you!! I would LOVE to organize a dinner out with some of you "losers" in the area. It would be great to meet some of you face to face.

I also work in downtown Fort Worth for XTO Energy. Where do you work?? I'm really excited about this program and appreciate all of the support.
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:18 am

jump4joy wrote:Welcome Dlynn! So glad you've joined us. I love your mother too....she's just wonderful! You are very blessed to have her....she's such a blessing to all of us. :heart:

Joy

Thank you, Joy!! My "Maja" is a wonderful lady and a real inspiration to me as well. She's got me so excited about this program because of her phenomenal results and by her sticking with it!! You look like you're really doing great also!! Congratulations on your big loss and continued success!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:24 am

Joelie wrote:Image

Dlynn!
You have one incredible momma in your corner! No doubt you are just as incredible. ;) You'll do fabulously!

Hello Joelie. You're right.......I do have a great "Maja" (think Austin Powers movie) and she's been such an inspiration with her fabulous weight loss. She looks like a tiny version of herself....kind of a "mini-Maja". :lol: Thanks for the encouraging words....I look forward to my own success and certainly enjoy reading about the success of others!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:29 am

BeachBaby wrote:LOL! Most people would kill to be 5'5" and 146 pounds! I hope you don't think you are fat!

Good luck :)

BeachBaby......thanks for the kind words. I appreciate that you don't think I'm fat, but for me, 146 is too much weight to carry. I don't feel enormous, but I can't wear any of my clothes, so you see, I have a real delimma. I hope you enjoy your vacation and I know you'll make it to your final goal in no time!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:31 am

Arklahoma wrote:Image

Thank you!! I'm proud to be here among all you fabulous "losers".

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:36 am

Janae wrote:Dlynn-A....

Come on in and join the party! We are pleased to have you and will be watching for your future posts!

This is a great place to come for encouragement and help. nd...by the way...we all love your mother! She is a jewel and...how great to have her as not only your mother, but your ally in the MF program.

Happy shakin'!

Thank you Janae!! You have certainly done "swimmingly" so far!! My "Maja" is a sweet lady and she is an encouragement ALL THE TIME!! She has done so well on this program that I was convinced that I could lose the weight I have recently gained. Best of luck to you as you continue to become a "mere shadow of your former self"!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:38 am

emarooster wrote::boing: :bouncie: :boing: :bouncie: Welcome and best wishes getting healthy. :boing: :bouncie: :boing: :bouncie:

Thank you emarooster!! I'll be watching for your future posts!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:41 am

loriannk wrote:Hi Dlynn!

Your before picture looks like an after picture. I am sure you will suceed with MF just like your mom.

Lori

Hello Lori!! Congratulations on your 50# loss!! You have done fabulously!! It can't be easy with your busy life with the kids. Your new photo posts are AMAZING!! You look 10 years younger in your "after" shots. Keep going girl.........you look MAAAAVELOUS!!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:43 am

Vicky wrote::wavie: WELCOME, DLYNN-A!! :wavie:

Vicky

Thank you Vicky!!! It's good to be here among such a wonderful group of losers. I'll be watching for your future posts!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 9:58 am

FluffyNoMore wrote:Welcome to the board. BTW we all think your mom is awesome.... but watch out for her stick. LOL!

I can't imagine that you need to lose any weight though. :) You're looking pretty thinny as you are, but I hope you get everything you want out of medifast.

Thank you Miss Not Fluffy Anymore, for the kind words. My mother is of course a great source of encouragement. She's done so well that I'm CONVINCED that I can lose the weight also. I might not look large to you, but I've gotten waaaaaay too large for my wardrobe. I just want to fit into my clothes again.......comfortably. And also I want to take maximum care of my health.

You've done fabulously yourself!!! Good luck with your continued success....you look MAAAAAVELOUS DAAAAHLING!! :D

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 10:00 am

JKSRN wrote:Welcome, DLynn, glad you are here with all of us! :D
Joan

Thanks Joan........it's great to be here!! Good luck in the weeks to come!!
You're doing great!!! :D

Debra
Dlynn-A

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 10:03 am

mellowmom wrote:Hi,

DLynn... wow you look pretty good, but I know you want to be the healthiest you can be, so keep on shaking.

Carmel

P.S. Like the others have said...your mom is a jewel.

Hey Carmel!! WOW....you've done great!!! It's great to be meeting so many fabulous losers.....each with a unique and wonderful story. I'll look forward to your posts!!

P.S. You're right.........my mom's a "peach"!!!

Debra
Dlynn-A

Re: Hi

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 10:10 am

dede4wd wrote:I just wanted to add my welcome. I'm sure you already know this, but your mom is such a wonderful person! I am proud to have met her! She's gotten me through so much and is so inspirational! A lot of us owe our success on this program in no small part to her!

I'm very glad to meet you and I wish you luck in your goals to reclaim your body! We'll be here for you every step of the way!

DeDe

Hi DeDe!! Thanks for the welcome and nice words about my "Maja". She has certainly seen me through a lot in my lifetime........and now she's introduced me to MF!! I've been fortunate not to have a weight problem most of my life, but I've always had to watch it. However, my recent gain has shut me out of my closet........nothing was fitting!! Since I started on July 4th, I've lost over 4 lbs., and I'm already feeling better. You have done fabulously yourself!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Debra
Dlynn-A

Re: Hi

Postby Dlynn-A » July 9th, 2006, 10:10 am

dede4wd wrote:I just wanted to add my welcome. I'm sure you already know this, but your mom is such a wonderful person! I am proud to have met her! She's gotten me through so much and is so inspirational! A lot of us owe our success on this program in no small part to her!

I'm very glad to meet you and I wish you luck in your goals to reclaim your body! We'll be here for you every step of the way!

DeDe

Hi DeDe!! Thanks for the welcome and nice words about my "Maja". She has certainly seen me through a lot in my lifetime........and now she's introduced me to MF!! I've been fortunate not to have a weight problem most of my life, but I've always had to watch it. However, my recent gain has shut me out of my closet........nothing was fitting!! Since I started on July 4th, I've lost over 4 lbs., and I'm already feeling better. You have done fabulously yourself!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Debra
Dlynn-A

PreviousNext

Return to Studio