diet snapple

Add your favorite recipes.

diet snapple

Postby mamabear » June 5th, 2006, 8:30 am

I am trying to find something different-all I ever drink is water and an occasional diet pepsi(caffeine free). I don't like crystal light though so I was wondering if Diet Snapple is ok?
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Serendipity » June 5th, 2006, 10:07 am

mamabear,

When I got tired of what I was drinking, I went to the store to have a look see. I have never ever been a tea drinker (maybe once in a blue moon), and especially not a flavored tea drinker....yuck! But that day, I was missing fruit and I saw all of these flavors of tea.....like peach, orange, apple, cherry, blueberry, etc. I bought an assortment to try.....and let me tell ya, I love them. I have some every day with my bar and sometimes have another in the evening. I drink them hot, but you could drink them on ice, too, I'm sure. I hardly ever drink diet soda anymore, but I have my tea every single day!

BTW, if you have a Starbucks close by, try the PASSION tea - hot or cold.....it is heaven in a cup.

Another BTW, The Cherry tea eaten with a Chocolate Divine bar is just like having a chocolate covered cherry!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Serendipity » June 5th, 2006, 10:09 am

LOL, I was so excited to tell you about my tea, that I forgot to answer your question! Yes, diet snapple is ok! :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby mamabear » June 6th, 2006, 8:47 am

Thanks Jo! I like hot tea and haven't had it in a very long time-and I don't know why. That would definitely be something nice to have in the evening-I find that hot drinks help me feel full. So now I am not sure why the heck I haven't been drinking any :dooh: :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion! :mrgreen:
mamabear

Postby mommaof3boys » June 6th, 2006, 11:04 am

Found something at the beach this weekend which I loved - it is very sweet so it tastes like you are being bad but you aren't. Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginger - 0 carb sweetened with Splenda.

I bought a couple of "tall boy" cans to bring with me to the beach but I may buy it in the gallon now - it was yummy and green tea is supposed to be so good for you (and help you lose weight!)
Medifast start date 5/10/2006

5'6"

151/144/127
mommaof3boys
Trusted Member

Postby mamabear » June 7th, 2006, 8:25 pm

mmm, I love green tea! I used to drink Arizona green tea all the time-I didn't know it came in diet too! :yay: I'll be picking up some of that soon! :mrgreen:
mamabear

Postby Mike » June 10th, 2006, 9:44 pm

By the way... the Lean Sobe drinks aren't so bad either. My new found favorite of course are the Tropicana Sugar Free Orangeade and Lemonade drinks in the 12 oz cans. Reallllyyyyy goooodddd!!!!!!
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine