Dealing with Temptation

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

lbs

Postby oregonrose » May 28th, 2005, 11:51 am

You wil lose that and more. You folks are such an insppiration to me. I am back on program and the scale reflects it today. I cant wait to be in the 20 club! see you all tomorrow at weigh in! nancy :D :D
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 28th, 2005, 12:39 pm

Christi......... :drive: ........I'm sending out the MediGods right now....... :angel: .........if they don't make it there by Roll call.... :secret: ..they will surely be there soon after ............ :yay: .............
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 28th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Hey Christi,
I'm right there with ya too :stroll: ....I've only got one pound to go to get to that 30 pound club and thought for sure it would be a cinch this week to get through the doors. Last Sunday, everyone said they would hold the doors open for us....so what is up with that!!! :?: I've even tried skipping weighing a couple of days to see if that would help...hehe!! :D

So, Donna, PLEASE send the Medigods my way too and I will sacrifice my one pound to them with pleasure!! We might have to threaten breaking through the wall :brickwall: if we can't get in any other way!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 28th, 2005, 4:50 pm

Lisa.............me and my buddy Donna (doglover) are standing with those doors WIDE OPEN........ :weightlift: ........for all of you ...... :goteam: ....DonicaB is also right there.... :boing: ........so I'm talking to the Medigods right now...... :secret: ......letting them know how compliant we've all been ........and asking them to bless us............. :angel: ..........catch ya at roll call...... ;) .......
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby doglover » May 28th, 2005, 5:05 pm

Oh yes, I am here waiting for anyone to join us in the 30 lb club! It is a great club to be in! Very fun!

See youa ll tomorrow at the weigh in!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

LOL

Postby oregonrose » May 28th, 2005, 7:04 pm

Here I am, Eating pickle spears, reading my printed out versions of BK's advice. I think I got a drop on my paper! well, the moment passed, I had a salad (with tomatoes and bell peppers , cottage cheese and rice vinegar)with DH while he ate supper . I made it thru the moment! YIPPEEEEE!!!!. I am sure it would not have gone as well without your support.
by the way, do pickels make you rretain water? :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :-P :D :D
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bk » May 29th, 2005, 9:33 am

Nancy, I am SO SUPER MEGA PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!! What an example you are to everyone just starting out & struggling!

Lee Ann, I really like that you pointed out that not only have we invested gobs of $$$ into MF & losing weight, but also emotion and time. That's really important to remember!!!
bk

Previous

Return to The Weight Room