Cruise News...

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Cruise News...

Postby mellowmom » August 5th, 2006, 1:23 pm

Just stumbled across this on the mymedifast forum. Apparently they are arranging both an East and West Coast Cruise for Medifasters.

The East Coast Cruise is leaving January 22nd for 4 nights from Port Canavaral. Cruising NASSAU, BAHAMAS & COCO CAY. It's on the Royal Carribean Line, Sovreign of the Seas. Cost varies. With two people per cabin it goes from $334/person (Inside) to $744.88 (Jr. Suite w/Balcony). They are requiring a $100 deposit by 9/24, and final payment is due 11/1.

The East Coasters are a lot further along in their progress than the West Coast side. I know they are still in the length and date planning stages for the West Coast. Details are still sketchy. Same cruise line, but the dates they are looking at are in May. Leaving from Long Beach and cruising down to Mexico. The poll for when and how long will be open through the 31st, then I guess based on results the final days and dates will be announced.

I know we had talked about doing a cruise for this board. Don't know how you all still feel about it...but in lieu of not getting one done here, just wanted to let you all know about current existing options.

Carmel
Shaken AND Stirred
3/24/06
5'8" 334/213/165
Re-started 1/7/09
5'8" 325/165
mellowmom
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Arklahoma » August 5th, 2006, 5:38 pm

Thanks for the info Carmel. Are we still trying something on this forum guys???
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Aerie » August 6th, 2006, 5:57 am

I wanna I wanna. What a great way to meet everyone.
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby GucciGoo » August 6th, 2006, 6:33 am

I am taking a 7 day cruise in January 14th on Adventure of the Seas....you guys wanna come?
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Sarya » August 6th, 2006, 6:46 am

I won't be going on the cruise the other forum is doing because I've been on that cruise before. If you all start up a cruise, I may go on yours depending on where it is and when.

I am going on a cruise in October 2007 from NY to Bermuda. The group is called gothcruise. If some of you are interested into booking on to that one (either via the group I am booked with, with your own group, or on your own) I would be happy to give you the info.

edit: Aw Beachbaby I'd love to go on that cruise, but I think I have to wait. I won't have enough vacation for it in January this year because our vacation year at work goes from march - february now and I used a bunch already.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Elke » August 6th, 2006, 9:12 am

I have never been on a cruise, I wanna go
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to What's Shakin'