Confessions

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Confessions

Postby Signladytf » May 23rd, 2005, 6:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a confession to make. :oops: I gave in, succumbed to the scale that yelled at me every morning when I went into the bathroom. I've already confessed to my hubby, so I thought I had better confess to you. :cry:

On a positive note, I'm down 13.6 lbs in 10 days.

Thanks for the support!
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 23rd, 2005, 6:16 pm

WELL GOOD FOR YOU!! I don't see how you ever agreed to that insanity anyway :shock: hehe Congratulations on the loss and aren't you motivated to just keeeeeeeeeeeeeep on going?? OUTSTANDING!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 23rd, 2005, 6:29 pm

SignLady-
13.6 pounds in 10 days is great!
:lol:
Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 23rd, 2005, 8:27 pm

Signlady,
That's great news!!! I could have NEVER stayed off the scale for as long as you were planning - and especially in the beginning. It's such a motivator - to see how much weight you're shedding. If you weren't totally thrilled before, I know you MUST be now!! Go ahead and tell Yworry to become friends with that metal monster and let us know his results for the first 10 days too....we're all curious!!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » May 23rd, 2005, 9:09 pm

Oh, too bad!

You are a BIG LOSER!!!! :exercise:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Signladytf » May 24th, 2005, 4:03 am

Thanks everyone.... I don't know if hubby will give in or not. :D He's pretty determined and can dig his heels in when he wants to. But, I must admit, I am anxious to see how he's doing. Over the years, he has always lost weight faster than me, besides the fact that his pants are getting looser every time I see him. Men! :) But I'm happy that he can see results that way.

I'm a "guarded" excited. Does that make sense? I've been riding on the yo-yo so long that I'd like to see the string break and my weight fall off permanently, but I'm cautious. I hope after the first month I can release some of that fear of re-gaining and allow just enough to keep me mindful of what I'm doing.

Happy losing!
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DonicaB » May 24th, 2005, 6:50 am

Signlady~~Wow, that's great. 13# is 10 days.......that is awesome. Good for you!! :kool:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » May 24th, 2005, 6:52 am

Dear Sign ~

Your experience was mine, too (and that of others).

It is great to watch the numbers of others decline rapidly, then when your own numbers begin to drop it is so :boing: exhilarating and yet we begin to :scratchhead: wonder when it will stop, if it will go on and on :runner: and on until we could possibly trust the program to continue to work - :yippee: it does - it will take a while for you to 'own' your success.

This becomes :lol: very fun after a while - don't become :yawn: complacent and don't become :whistle: too cocky – when people become too :rose: enamored with themselves, too cocky, they go off-program, begin to :twisted: cheat a little bit here and there and then they :snooze: wake up 30-40 pounds heavier and :redhead: blame the program when they are the ones that went back to their former :hammerhead: foody ways.

We cannot have it all – ONCE we get to maintenance, we can have some :bib: of it but if this is not viewed as a permanent lifestyle change then weight loss will not be permanent.

This can be the :drive: vehicle that helps you reach optimal health and slender bliss IF ya follow the plan exactly as it is written and don’t ‘enhance it’ or give it your own personal flair!

I think it is good that you remain ‘guarded’ dear Signlady – I live that way, too – I am ever mindful of what, how much and how often I eat because I am never ever gonna return to my former flabby self.

With the two of you thinnin’ together you have already increased the success factor – you have a built-in support system! :tomato: :hug:

:thumbup: Woo hoo!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby dlr2424 » May 25th, 2005, 9:48 am

Sign........13.6 ..... :shock: ....in 10 days.... :yay: .....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep shakin....... :dance: ........
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.