Confessions of Fitqueen

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Confessions of Fitqueen

Postby FitQueen » January 22nd, 2007, 10:23 pm

I must confess. I have not been compliant with MF. I allowed myself to become overwhelmed with career and motherhood and then used food to deal with my stress.

Yesterday, I realized that it was January 22nd. I could have been 22 days on the road to success. Instead I gained back the 6 lbs I lost in the first week.

God always sends me a message that encourages my heart and strengthens my resolve. I ran across the quote at the bottom of my signature.

Today is day one. I am determined to succeed one shake (meal) at a time. Each day counts.

I am willing to do whatever it takes daily to succeed.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 22nd, 2007, 10:35 pm

Hi Ruth,

The great thing about MF is that it's always here when we're ready...This is the middle of my 3rd time starting MF.

Yes, you could've been 3 weeks into a restart, but...the best time to start something new and good for us was yesterday...the next best time is...today! The next best time is ...tomorrow!

We'll be here if you need us!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » January 23rd, 2007, 9:32 am

Hi Ruth~ I'm glad you decided to take another look at your quote. I love that quote....it is so true. Let's both be successful and take charge of our lives and the food we eat.

DonicaB :yay:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby FitQueen » January 23rd, 2007, 10:31 am

Thanks, DeDe and Donica. I am glad to be back in the mix. I love that quote. It was just what I need.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.